Game 5 - ND L to Texas A&M (73-67) record now 3-2

13 hours ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Thanks Faith for the post….I didn’t realize it was a clip of A&Ms Highlights at first…lol….if you just watched those lowlights it would APPEAR that ND was tired late in the game and played very sloppy. BUT I have seen other games this season where they have played the same way. It a direct reflection of the coach as far as I am concerned. When is ND going to make a coaching change?

7 minutes ago, ND_JACK said:

Thanks Faith for the post….I didn’t realize it was a clip of A&Ms Highlights at first…lol….if you just watched those lowlights it would APPEAR that ND was tired late in the game and played very sloppy. BUT I have seen other games this season where they have played the same way. It a direct reflection of the coach as far as I am concerned. When is ND going to make a coaching change?

Sorry ND did not post highlights to Youtube yet. Usually a coach who wants to stay is given a chance to remake his staff which I think  Brey did last summer. BVG was fired after game 3 in 2016 and in 2017 Long and Elko were hired and probably saved Kelly's job in football. I imagine Mike and Jack Swarbick will have a conversation about retirement if ND doesn't at least make the NIT or have a good record in the ACC.  

• Cheers 1

I actually think the staff changes were great.  We've suffered from some poor recruiting after this current senior class (which has underperformed).  The current Freshmen class and next year's class will make up for it, but that void hurt - not having any Juniors and then the sophomore class being underwhelming.

PA was a great transfer.  Wertz and Ryan are OK, too, but don't really give us anything different than the 4(3) in the senior class.

If notre dame wants to be a winning basketball program, it’s time for Brey to go. He has things he does/doesn't do that just hold this team back from being a consistent winning program. At notre dame, the basketball team winning isn’t necessarily priority number 1. Which imo is why Brey is still there which is frustrating. 

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, irishrush said:

We looked like garbage last night vs BC.  Just totally dominated.  This doesn't bode well.

It is really hard to determine what is going on other than just lack of hustle.  We have talented players.

I heard the same thing from a friend. I been spending my free time following football these days. I am loosing interest in our mens basketball team already and the season has just started…..very disappointing. I really wish Brey would leave.