Unc/tamu

Does anyone think NC can pull this off? Trying to create some separation in the ESPN bowl Pick em. I'm near the top and I picked Ole Miss/UK/Oregon/and TAMU for today. Considering switching to NC if Oregon pulls it off since I'm 2 games behind the leader on the board.

Does anyone think NC can pull this off? Trying to create some separation in the ESPN bowl Pick em. I'm near the top and I picked Ole Miss/UK/Oregon/and TAMU for today. Considering switching to NC if Oregon pulls it off since I'm 2 games behind the leader on the board.

They're missing their top 2 RB a WR and LB to opt-outs...so there's that. UNC that is

Well it didn't help that Elko has Lea's gameplan to watch as we just disabled their RPO scheme with Interior blitzes meant to be picked up by the running back who was the run part of the run pass option.

They're missing their top 2 RB a WR and LB to opt-outs...so there's that. UNC that is

On one hand, it gives them a much smaller chance to win. On the other hand, it means the guys ahead of me are less likely to have picked them lol...

I can see why A&M was upset that they were left out of the playoffs. They've been pretty dominate through 3 quarters!! To make it even more fun to watch, I've been reading a fan board and it's hilarious!!! I don't even think they're a top 10 team.

I can see why A&M was upset that they were left out of the playoffs. They've been pretty dominate through 3 quarters!! To make it even more fun to watch, I've been reading a fan board and it's hilarious!!! I don't even think they're a top 10 team.

Dominant for three quarters? They didn’t pull it out until the fourth... Their fans need to get real.

Is it? I have never been a fan of re-hiring coaches. He chose to leave.

Yeah, if we had Saban and he left, I’d never rehire him...

I’m not a fan of hiring “fired” coaches. I mean, it’s one thing if you were a coordinator and moved up to HBC and got fired, then I’d hire you as a coordinator again; but if you’re fired from the same position that another team is searching for, I wouldn’t rehire. There’s a readon these guys get fired... Hell, Dennis Erickson was one of those who kept getting rehired even though he was mediocre. Kiffin is an exception...he left UT because he was cheating with boobies. Sark...same thing. He left because he was a drunk, not because he can’t coach.

Rumors that Elko is meeting with Brian Kelly today. Who knows what to believe but would be a great re-hire.

No! No! No! to hiring him back. And why would he want to come back? ND offered him a raise to stay and he went back to A&M and they topped it. In my eyes, he is a traitor to ND and would not be a great asset coming back.

And take a look at that game vs NC. They were crippled by opt outs but moved the ball all night on his defense and were in a tie game until the last few minutes.

No! No! No! to hiring him back. And why would he want to come back? ND offered him a raise to stay and he went back to A&M and they topped it. In my eyes, he is a traitor to ND and would not be a great asset coming back.

And take a look at that game vs NC. They were crippled by opt outs but moved the ball all night on his defense and were in a tie game until the last few minutes.

Bingo! So we hire him back, we have a good year and he looks around for more money again? I’m all for us paying coordinators well. I think we need to up it even more. However, we found someone better last time, we can this time too.