B10 Rule Change

So they are going to change the six-game minimum rule to let OSU play for the B10 title. Makes you wonder why any team would try and play a full schedule when you can play 6 and get into the playoffs well-rested.

no kidding. the CFB playoff committee still might not let OSU into the playoffs. it's just not fair to play half the games as the other teams and get rewarded for it, you just cant give the world to OSU.

no kidding. the CFB playoff committee still might not let OSU into the playoffs. it's just not fair to play half the games as the other teams and get rewarded for it, you just cant give the world to OSU.

No crap give them the championship already. What they should do is have them play Cincinnati for a crack at the playoffs. Or if they do get in, they can only rise to 4th. I want them to play Bama first. Earn that playoff game.

I think cincy would jump at the chance to play OSU in a heartbeat if it means getting in to the playoffs.

You know it would of made sense. They are both in Ohio. Following the same Ohioan legislation. Very small drive. It could of worked out nicely.

Since changing the rules to serve your needs is the norm, the ACC should just cancel the championship game to guarantee they get 2 teams into the playoffs

THIS!!!!! Yes I have been saying it since we beat Clemson, no lose situation for ACC and both teams! The ACC Title game will be an elimination game for one of these teams. It's BS if ND loses but it will happen!

THIS!!!!! Yes I have been saying it since we beat Clemson, no lose situation for ACC and both teams! The ACC Title game will be an elimination game for one of these teams. It's BS if ND loses but it will happen!

why play the ACC championship game, ND is already the ACC regular season champs.

Clemson football: Tigers and Irish should bow out of ACCCG

If the teams did not play, both assure themselves a spot in the College Football Playoffs.

https://rubbingtherock.com/2020/12/09/clemson-football-acccg/

I think it is a stellar idea if they are already dessert on Bama, OSU ND and Clemson. The only issue is that with ND at 2 and Clemson at 4 the rematch would not happen if one or the other loses which would make a lot of people unhappy.

I think it is a stellar idea if they are already dessert on Bama, OSU ND and Clemson. The only issue is that with ND at 2 and Clemson at 4 the rematch would not happen if one or the other loses which would make a lot of people unhappy.

You aren’t serious. All that matters is the NC. Who cares about beating Clemson again.

You aren’t serious. All that matters is the NC. Who cares about beating Clemson again.

I personally couldn’t care less about playing Clemson again but Clemson feels otherwise. I suspect the rest of the nation does too. In the end if we beat Bama and OSU to win the NC I don’t suspect complaints about not playing a full strength Clemson will continue to hold water.