Other Games Around Country - 7 Nov

IU up 21 on UM at halftime. This is awesome! How does Jim save his job if he looses to MSU and IU? Anyone we can poach from them?

ASU up 3 on USC at half. Meh but seeing the Trojans loose is always great.

Liberty playing VT close. Shocking how “good” Liberty is in a short period of time.

USF up on Memphis. Good for NDs SOS.

It’s a shame NCST could have pulled off the upset last night versus Miami. That would have been great for ND and added a cushion for a loss this year.

Many more games later today.

Indiana getting UM is awesome. Harbaugh really may be on the hot seat now. Minnesota game seems a long ways away from now. This USC game coming down to the end.

Michigan has not finalized a new contract with Harbaugh and doubt they will after this start. Do not think his job is saveable after this start

Shocked Liberty was able to upset VT, excited to see IU beat UM, and frustrated SC came back to win. SC will only improve with their recruiting continuing to bring too talent at the skill positions.

It would be nice to see IU and PU good in football for once. I think a state with three good college football teams would be a great place to live or retire to in a couple years.

Indiana getting UM is awesome. Harbaugh really may be on the hot seat now. Minnesota game seems a long ways away from now. This USC game coming down to the end.

Said it in another thread. I talk to this Michigan fan a lot and he thinks they can actually do better than Harbaugh now. He was on board with keeping him but now he wants the heat turned up. I don’t know where they would go from here.

Said it in another thread. I talk to this Michigan fan a lot and he thinks they can actually do better than Harbaugh now. He was on board with keeping him but now he wants the heat turned up. I don’t know where they would go from here.

I think Harbaugh lost this team.