Love you, America

Rocketsan

Uhm try quoting my whole post which clearly states there were 18 terrorists in Michigan just last month plotting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/us/domestic-terrorist-groups.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2020/oct/09/facebook-rightwing-extremists-michigan-plot-militia-boogaloo

Antifa. Please, these right wing terrorists are just as bad as Isis. I realize a representative 2000 miles away from you in a small district makes you hide in the closet, but there are documented real threats out there.

“We‘ll see” again, please explain yourself, the goal is to not “see” these types of things. Clearly you have no concern, I wish I was only worried about whoever your congress rep is and antififa.

You just have to open your eyes and watch to ‘see’.

As I said, stupid people are present on the right and the left.

Stupid Antifa people are burning down buildings and shooting people. We’ve seen that.

Stupid militia members plotted to kidnap a governor. They didn’t do it, mind you, but were plotting to do it. We’ve seen that too.

So, I’ll watch and see how the process plays itself out. If it’s legal to challenge an outcome of an election, then the losing party has the right to legally challenge it.

Stupid people on the left might then do stupid things like shoot more police. Is that Trump’s fault for legally challenging something?

Stupid people on the right might organize something too. Are they actively plotting something new, different than the Michigan thing? You seem to have inside information.

Of course we ALL want peace and prosperity. We ALL care about these things.

No reasonable person wants to see destruction and possible death.

I happen to be of the opinion that Antifa has been causing actual death and destruction, while some militia members got caught plotting a kidnapping.

And you are ridiculous, RIDICULOUS, to compare anything either side has done in the US to ISIS. Burning people alive in cages and sawing off heads and mass rapes, well, I haven’t SEEN anything resembling that by anyone in the US.

Edited by Kelly Gruene

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just have to open your eyes and watch to ‘see’.

As I said, stupid people are present on the right and the left.

Stupid Antifa people are burning down buildings and shooting people. We’ve seen that.

Stupid militia members plotted to kidnap a governor. They didn’t do it, mind you, but were plotting to do it. We’ve seen that too.

So, I’ll watch and see how the process plays itself out. If it’s legal to challenge an outcome of an election, then the losing party has the right to legally challenge it.

Stupid people on the left might then do stupid things like shoot more police. Is that Trump’s fault for legally challenging something?

Stupid people on the right might organize something too. Are they actively plotting something new, different than the Michigan thing? You seem to have inside information.

Of course we ALL want peace and prosperity. We ALL care about these things.

No reasonable person wants to see destruction and possible death.

I happen to be of the opinion that Antifa has been causing actual death and destruction, while some militia members got caught plotting a kidnapping.

And you are ridiculous, RIDICULOUS, to compare anything either side has done in the US to ISIS. Burning people alive in cages and sawing off heads and mass rapes, well, I haven’t SEEN anything resembling that by anyone in the US.

The fact that you call them a “militia” explains it all. “ a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.”

That was not them, they are terrorists.

The fact that you call them a “militia” explains it all. “ a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.”

That was not them, they are terrorists.

Actually I got the term ‘militia’ from this NY Times article (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/09/us/michigan-militia-whitmer.html). They used the word, I just parroted it.

Stupid people on the right. Because, I guess, only people on the right (and maybe all people on the right?) do stupid things. No person on the left has ever beaten or shot police or burned down buildings.

I don’t know why people on the left find it impossible to acknowledge that people acting in the name of the idea that is Antifa have actually committed crimes and done horrible things. I’ll freely acknowledge that people on the right have. But Antifa-related actions have been pretty awful too. I don’t suppose you would accept my challenge to acknowledge that people protesting in the name of Antifa have actually committed crimes?

I’m sure that the owners of the burned buildings, and their insurance companies, believe that crimes have been committed.

And really. Be honest. Which group do you think would be more likely to act like ISIS and burn people in cages while parading that spectacle through a town square right here in the US: Antifa types or militia types?

Edited by Kelly Gruene

Actually I got the term ‘militia’ from this NY Times article (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/09/us/michigan-militia-whitmer.html). They used the word, I just parroted it.

Stupid people on the right. Because, I guess, only people on the right (and maybe all people on the right?) do stupid things. No person on the left has ever beaten or shot police or burned down buildings.

I don’t know why people on the left find it impossible to acknowledge that people acting in the name of the idea that is Antifa have actually committed crimes and done horrible things. I’ll freely acknowledge that people on the right have. But Antifa-related actions have been pretty awful too. I don’t suppose you would accept my challenge to acknowledge that people protesting in the name of Antifa have actually committed crimes?

I’m sure that the owners of the burned buildings, and their insurance companies, believe that crimes have been committed.

And really. Be honest. Which group do you think would be more likely to act like ISIS and burn people in cages while parading that spectacle through a town square right here in the US: Antifa types or militia types?

Right wing terrorist blew up a building in Oklahoma, flew a plan into a building and killed little children in an elementary school. That’s just a few examples.So I’m going with the “militia types”. It actually is ridiculous we are even having this conversation. I don’t support buildings being burned or windows shattered either.

Personally I feel like it’s more likely to be the people who tried to KIDNAP a sitting governor and put her on trial before themiliia court (they have their own legal system?) because they couldn’t go to the gym.

Or the armed insurrectionists who chose to occupy federal land and threatened to shoot authorities so that they could illegally feed their cattle.

Edited by TexasDomer

Personally I feel like it’s more likely to be the people who tried to KIDNAP a sitting governor and put her on trial before themiliia court (they have their own legal system?) because they couldn’t go to the gym.

Or the armed insurrectionists who chose to occupy federal land and threatened to shoot authorities so that they could illegally feed their cattle.

But the people who forcibly took over a 6 block radius in a major city where 3 people were killed isn’t an issue?

It’s interesting that people see things so differently.

I’m much more worried about the massive numbers of people calling to ‘burn it down’ related to anyone who says anything they don’t believe or want to hear. I believe those people are more numerous and more of a threat to society as a whole than a family that does a very locally limited protest about one issue they feel strongly about. I don’t agree with that family or how they went about things, but to me that was very limited and local. They didn’t actually take to the streets of cities across the country and literally burn things down.

Of course individuals like the Oklahoma City guys were horrible, but so too were the Boston Marathon bombers. Both researched and carried out plots to kill people based on belief systems.

As we move forward beyond today, hopefully in the US we’ll never see big groups on a large scale commit criminal acts on individuals or their property for simply having an opinions and beliefs that differ from their own. Right or left.

Right wing terrorist blew up a building in Oklahoma, flew a plan into a building and killed little children in an elementary school. That’s just a few examples.So I’m going with the “militia types”. It actually is ridiculous we are even having this conversation. I don’t support buildings being burned or windows shattered either.

Here we go again. Please explain your extensive knowledge of Q and Anons, because you didn't want to answer it the last time I asked in a different thread. Why because as usual you don't know. The same goes for other "right wing" terrorists/militias. You've never dealt with any of this or had access to intel for extremists groups, which the Q movement is not btw.

BTW the Whitmer plotters were not right wing by any stretch. They were firmly in the BLM, Antifa, anachists camps.

Liberal protests Can attract stupid people, mostly kids to act stupid and destroy things.

Jim,

I live right between Seattle and Portland, so I am very familiar with what's going on with Antifa. In fact, the guy who shot and killed the "right wing nazi" in Portland was found in an apartment complex relatively close to where I live. I am not disagreeing that there are right wing weirdos.... that's existed for a long time. It's hard for me to believe that you can't see that a new, violent, left wing group has emerged. Do you really think it's just kids destroying property? Have you seen the damage that has happened in Portland and Seattle? It's clear to me that the extreme right and extreme left is a problem. Do you not see that? I am not attacking you. I honestly cannot see how you say it's just a bunch of kids causing some property damage. Are you being serious, or just being contrarian?

As we move forward beyond today, hopefully in the US we’ll never see big groups on a large scale commit criminal acts on individuals or their property for simply having an opinions and beliefs that differ from their own. Right or left.

Sadly their are members of government who openly advocate for taking action against people who have different views. People promising to dox Trump campaign donors addresses etc, so people can go and confront face to face but "peacefully" of course. Some are discussing reeducation camps for Turmp supporters.

Never have I heard one actual conservative utter anything remotely like this.

I've seen a handful of people on a gun forum I occasionally visit that have used the "hoist the black flag and start slitting throats" quote as well as the "the tree of liberty needs watering with blood" stuff. I think it's mostly misplaced bravado, but still alarming. An all out civil war would not be good. People need to take a couple wraps off. Myself included.

So to be clear, you won’t accept my challenge to publicly acknowledge that what the Antifa idea supporters did by burning down buildings in Portland, Seattle, and Philadelphia was criminal?

That type of protest is actually legal and to be accepted as norm? No recourse?

I acknowledge that the Oklahoma City bombers committed crimes, and acknowledge that once a court of law decides the people in Michigan are guilty of what has been reported that they too committed crimes (regardless of political ideology/affiliation).

I believe the Antifa idealists committed crimes when they burned buildings and shot police officers. Do you?

Sadly their are members of government who openly advocate for taking action against people who have different views. People promising to dox Trump campaign donors addresses etc, so people can go and confront face to face but "peacefully" of course. Some are discussing reeducation camps for Turmp supporters.

So the phrase “Lock her up” doesn’t sound remotely familiar to you? Lol

So to be clear, you won’t accept my challenge to publicly acknowledge that what the Antifa idea supporters did by burning down buildings in Portland, Seattle, and Philadelphia was criminal?

That type of protest is actually legal and to be accepted as norm? No recourse?

I acknowledge that the Oklahoma City bombers committed crimes, and acknowledge that once a court of law decides the people in Michigan are guilty of what has been reported that they too committed crimes (regardless of political ideology/affiliation).

I believe the Antifa idealists committed crimes when they burned buildings and shot police officers. Do you?

Anyone who destroys property and harms someone is committing a crime obviously. I could careless about Antifia btw, I just think it’s funny that it’s your boogeyman. When the businesses glass was destroyed around here it was a group of 5-10 kids and they were not even really in the protest area. Also, most of the businesses they destroyed had black lives matter signs up. Am I supposed to think they are proud boys? No, and I bet they have no idea what antififa even is.

BTW the Whitmer plotters were not right wing by any stretch. They were firmly in the BLM, Antifa, anachists camps.

Seriously? They were pictured at the courthouse during anti lockdown protests. They are the polar opposite of the groups you mentioned. It is insane that somebody could even think this was remotely true.

Does anyone think this is a good idea and way to bring the country together? This will only add extreme fuel to the fire and resembles Eastern European dictators behaviour. It is beyond sickening to watch this unfold. Fight your battles in court, not on the street.

https://www.axios.com/trump-legal-strategy-fraud-45ab43eb-c5bd-4710-a227-0dceacebb511.html

Multiple armed groups arrested planning attacks on election counting centers in PA. Death threats being sent to staff and offices. This is not close to normal and needs to be stopped. Go to court and plead your case.

Edited by Soko

Does anyone think this is a good idea and way to bring the country together? This will only add extreme fuel to the fire and resembles Eastern European dictators behaviour. It is beyond sickening to watch this unfold. Fight your battles in court, not on the street.

Finally!

I am so glad to read that someone finally agrees that police officers are entitled to due process. Cases should be tried in the courts, not in the burning streets of America’s great cities.

Finally!

I am so glad to read that someone finally agrees that police officers are entitled to due process. Cases should be tried in the courts, not in the burning streets of America’s great cities.

Lets file under Straw Man and leave it at that.

So the phrase “Lock her up” doesn’t sound remotely familiar to you? Lol

HUGE difference in demanding investigations and/or charges for an individual who knowingly skirted the law. Don't worry though I have a feeling she's still on the table, for future reference...

Never heard any lock up or dox the supporters of any Democrat candidate in my life. Not once, ever.

Seriously? They were pictured at the courthouse during anti lockdown protests. They are the polar opposite of the groups you mentioned. It is insane that somebody could even think this was remotely true.

https://www.axios.com/trump-legal-strategy-fraud-45ab43eb-c5bd-4710-a227-0dceacebb511.html

Multiple armed groups arrested planning attacks on election counting centers in PA. Death threats being sent to staff and offices. This is not close to normal and needs to be stopped. Go to court and plead your case.

You must have missed all the photos of them at BLM/Antifa activities protesting and their online support. I've seen more than a few people on the left who don't support the lockdowns, just as I've seen those from the right who support them.