Michigan trails Michigan State 27-17 5 minutes to go

I honestly thought Michigan would be better with their QB. Bad loss.

Harbaugh and Brown collectively were completely outcoached and deserve to get all the blame coming their way. scUM was a 21 1/2 pt home favorite and utter failure on their part. If OSU takes care of business today, they're walking to the CFP. 3rd highest paid coach in CFB and yet to finish above 3rd place in the B10 East...pathetic. GO IRISH!

Harbaugh and Brown collectively were completely outcoached and deserve to get all the blame coming their way. scUM was a 21 1/2 pt home favorite and utter failure on their part. If OSU takes care of business today, they're walking to the CFP. 3rd highest paid coach in CFB and yet to finish above 3rd place in the B10 East...pathetic. GO IRISH!

I think that 2016 game at OSU, where it looked like they won, but ended up Losing in OT broke him.

The skunkbears really stunk it up on their homefield losing to a team that lost to freakin' Rutgers last week. Let that sink in!

I’m in the camp of believing Michigan can’t do better than Harbaugh, but this was pretty god dam awful. I know it’s a rivalry game, but Mich St is BAD. They’re not even a Bowl team.

I’m in the camp of believing Michigan can’t do better than Harbaugh, but this was pretty god dam awful. I know it’s a rivalry game, but Mich St is BAD. They’re not even a Bowl team.

MI can hire someone who can be just as mediocre and at half the cost...$75MM contract who's biggest win was getting Nike to sign them to the richest equipment deal. Hard to believe but Milton is his 1st HS QB recruit to begin a season as the starter...he either inherited or recruited transfers until this year. 4th OC, highest overall turnover of staff of any major program and focusing on CT, NJ & MA as his preferred states to recruit...can you say DEATH SPIRAL??