The Canadian take on gun ownership

ckp160

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim2Dokes,

What gun legislation would you like to see passed? Just curious. No need to justify it or anything, but what do you consider "common sense" gun laws?

Bolt action rifles for hunting six shooters for protection. Federal laws that target sellers hard. No point in Chicago having strict laws if gangs can drive 20 mins to Indiana to get some weapons. Really I agree with a lot of my right wing friends here like Jessie on some sensible education etc. I think we could make some decent legislation, problem is GOP can’t get out of the vice grip of the gun manufactures and NRA. Democrats done want to give Republicans an inch to make it oook like they passed anything. So both sides have some responsibility, more so the right. Luckily, NRA and some gun companies are going out of business, so hopefully this will help both sides come together and get something done.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

All you’re doing is making the bootleggers rich and the criminals rich and powerful. That’s how it works in every other country. If millions of illegals can be smuggled into this country, you don’t think 100x that could be smuggled into this country in the way of guns? The only difference is the price will skyrocket with the only people affording guns on the black market being cartels and other deviants. Then, you have cartels running everything. See Mexico as a case study. Reality, people.

All you’re doing is making the bootleggers rich and the criminals rich and powerful. That’s how it works in every other country. If millions of illegals can be smuggled into this country, you don’t think 100x that could be smuggled into this country in the way of guns? The only difference is the price will skyrocket with the only people affording guns on the black market being cartels and other deviants. Then, you have cartels running everything. See Mexico as a case study. Reality, people.

Uhm drugs are plant based mostly, guns are made in factories. Smh. Anyways how about you owning up to your history knowledge being the first search result of google that you copied and pasted and removed the word “white”. Trying to say your “conservative” education is far superior to my “liberal” education. You must get hosed in the court room, what do you do, shuffle paperwork for the real lawyers?

Edited by Jim2Dokes