Visitors for ND Banquet

This will be updated over the next 2 weeks.

Official Visit [ND Banquet: 12/11]:

DL Julian Okwara (ND Verbal)

WR Chase Claypool (ND Verbal)

OL Liam Eichenberg (ND Verbal)

OL Tommy Kraemer (ND Verbal)

DB Julian Love (ND Verbal)

DL Ade Ogundeji (ND Verbal)

LS John Shannon (ND Verbal)

LB Jamir Jones (ND Verbal)

LB Daelin Hayes (ND Verbal)

LB Caleb Kelly (Offer)

S Jordan Fuller (Offer)

Edited by Big23Head

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be updated over the next 2 weeks.

Official Visit [ND Banquet: 12/11]:

DL Julian Okwara (ND Verbal)

WR Chase Claypool (ND Verbal)

OL Liam Eichenberg (ND Verbal)

OL Tommy Kraemer (ND Verbal)

DB Julian Love (ND Verbal)

DL Ade Ogundeji (ND Verbal)

LS John Shannon (ND Verbal)

LB Caleb Kelly (Offer)

S Jordan Fuller (Offer)

LB Brendan Ferns (Offer)

ATH Jonah Morris (Offer)

ATH Demetris Robertson (Offer) *Tentative

Really nice uncommitted list. Legit shots with everyone outside of Kelly probably.

Anyone have any Jordan Fuller news ? I've got a feeling that he would be an immediate starter at safety next to Max Redfield

ND is heavily in the mix, and the banquet visit will give us a much clearer view. If I had to guess right now, I would say he probably doesn't end up at ND. It's gonna be hard with the limited amount of space left and the different areas the coaching staff is addressing. Probably 2 secondary guys, 1 WR, 1 Slot receiver, 2 DE/OLB, and a best player available kinda guy/ATH.

Anyone have any Jordan Fuller news ? I've got a feeling that he would be an immediate starter at safety next to Max Redfield
Everything I've heard is that they are recruiting him as a CB and not as what many see as his natural FS position as they want to continue to get taller CB's.

That said I think they are trying to get as many quality tall DB's and let the chips fall where they may in deciding who become CB's or S's.

Studstill is the only one FS prospect that they see as an out and out FS.

Morgan and Perry are SS.

Elliott, Vaughn, Hamlin, Fuller are prospects that are quite flexible and could be either CB's or FS even though I think they all probably project better as a FS.

Everything I've heard is that they are recruiting him as a CB and not as what many see as his natural FS position as they want to continue to get taller CB's.

That said I think they are trying to get as many quality tall DB's and let the chips fall where they may in deciding who become CB's or S's.

Studstill is the only one FS prospect that they see as an out and out FS.

Morgan and Perry are SS.

Elliott, Vaughn, Hamlin, Fuller are prospects that are quite flexible and could be either CB's or FS even though I think they all probably project better as a FS.

If they were somehow able to land Long that is who I think would be considered a true corner.

That doesn't sound good for Robertson. I thought getting him up for banquet would have been huge

Holding pattern for him. He will probably OV to OSU this weekend. There is still a lot of mutual interest to visit. Coordinating that has been difficult and expensive for him

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">South Bend here we come !!☘✈️?</p>— KANAI™ (@calebkkelly) <a href="

">December 10, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NJ ✈️ South Bend?</p>— Jordan Fuller (@j__fuller1) <a href="

">December 11, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Do we have a legitimate chance with Caleb Kelly?

We should know a lot more after the visit. ND has always been on the outside looking with him, although he would never say that. This has been a heavily anticipated visit by the staff. If he's blown away, ND has a shot. Kelly is not a kid that will trouble moving away from Cali, so that helps a lot.

We should know a lot more after the visit. ND has always been on the outside looking with him, although he would never say that. This has been a heavily anticipated visit by the staff. If he's blown away, ND has a shot. Kelly is not a kid that will trouble moving away from Cali, so that helps a lot.

Everything I hear has OU in front, with ND and Michigan vying for 2nd. The biggest plus here with Kelly's recruitment is he has been to every school on his top list...except for ND. Get him on campus around all the other talent and "wow" mom with the atmosphere and academics/support that is available. I have a weird gut feeling about this one, that he is blown away and we are pleasantly surprised...