News Team Shot Dead During Live Shot

Donjuan

Wait a second, I believe it was the SC republican governor that steam rolled that cause. Damn flag should have been down 100 years ago anyways. I'm not saying the media doesn't create faux outrage on stupid **** to keep stories going, but that is a general media thing right and left. Fox News does the same bs. But what the hell does that **** have to do with the two people getting killed today? What are people going to protest here? Why would this be the same as a police officer shooting someone in the back? I don't agree with the ferguson deal that started this, dude did seem to be coming after the officer. Nonetheless, if people want to protest then that's their right. Right wing has a lot of pic bullshit too. This is like debating with a wall.

Comparing the confederate flag to the rainbow flag is quite the stretch.

Cotton, it's the fabric of our hate! Lol. So many micro aggressions bro

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has happened for serveral years. Whites have killed blacks dating before you or I were born. Because of a color difference. A COLOR DIFFERENCE....that is the dumbest F-ing thing i could think of for a reason to hate someone. Now does his actions make it right absolutely not...but don't sit here and act like this is something new police officers have to protect them self and are probably on freakin age everytime they stop someone nowadays, but answer this...How many black cops are running around shooting white criminals during routine traffic stops. This arguement can go on for ever. But like i said it just feeds the monster.

Bwaaahahahahaha. That is all.

Resist arrest and you risk injury or death. The difference is that when white or Hispanic people face those repercussions, they sit in jail and lament their decisions or their family labels them idiots. Black people blame what happens on racism and their families launch a kickstarter for a march or a lawsuit.

Edited by echo88

Bwaaahahahahaha. That is all.

What is your issue? Echo...you think it would be better if they said a Negro killed 2 white people today and severly injured another...Does that make you feel better. Listen there are white activist that could clearly rally and say something publicly but they are to afraid too. Nobody is stopping their freedom of speech. They are afraid to say anyrhing. That is not anyones fault. If they are chicken S##t cowards then so be it. .speak your mind. Let it out. Whats right is right....and whats wrong is wrong. The problem is they don't speak to the event they speak to the color which is driven by hate. They use terms suchs as animals, jigaboos,ect you get my point they never isolate the charachter of the person just the color.

What is your issue? Echo...you think it would be better if they said a Negro killed 2 white people today and severly injured another...Does that make you feel better. Listen there are white activist that could clearly rally and say something publicly but they are to afraid too. Nobody is stopping their freedom of speech. They are afraid to say anyrhing. That is not anyones fault. If they are chicken S##t cowards then so be it. .speak your mind. Let it out. Whats right is right....and whats wrong is wrong. The problem is they don't speak to the event they speak to the color which is driven by hate. They use terms suchs as animals, jigaboos,ect you get my point they never isolate the charachter of the person just the color.

Yes it would make me feel like the news was being reported impartially.

And you're right--there are white groups who could protest. Know why they dont? Because they understand that they are labeled as racists when they do so while that doesn't hold true for blacks...

Yes it would make me feel like the news was being reported impartially.

And you're right--there are white groups who could protest. Know why they dont? Because they understand that they are labeled as racists when they do so while that doesn't hold true for blacks...

Unfortunately this is deeper than current events. We as people are the reason for such ignorance and hatred on both sides of the fence. The faster we unify the faster we move on. It might not be in my generation, but it will happen one day. Ego is the true definition of racism. Remove it and open your mind listen to both sides and don't be so dogmatic. We all have valid points and arguments and I understand where you come from. I am product of a multi race family and it kills me because i am torn i see the stupidity on both sides. All i can do is make sure that I teach the truth no matter if you are white or black. None of us are perfect and none of us are expected to be perfect. This is why differences like this make it no where. It just keeps circling and never stops. When we stop talking about it and ignore it then it will die. God gave us free will it is ours to do with what we choose.

How many black cops are running around shooting white criminals during routine traffic stops. This arguement can go on for ever. But like i said it just feeds the monster.

A couple points.

- There are not as many black cops as there are white cops, so the pool and numbers will be drastically different

- Those do happen, but the media does not harp on it and no one protests for the same reasons echo gave earlier about the protesters being labeled as racists themselves

- You probably wouldnt understand this but there is a much higher portion of the black community that dislikes the police and has an aggressive attitude toward police than the non-black community. This already puts them as a more likely target for police use of force (Note: I did not use police brutality because majority of it is legal). You may say "Well, it is because of a vast history of disrespect." That is hyprocritical and gives them no right to treat me or any other officer based on what happened to someone else in a different time and place. I dealt with an agitated black male today and he brought up all the police shootings around the country. If his girlfriend was not there, he probably would have done something stupid. She calmed him down and told him we were just doing our jobs...

- Also, most of the cases you hear on the media about white cops shooting black suspects are justified uses of force, but the media puts a spin on it that focuses on the foolish protests. In St. Louis, they were protesting the shooting of an ARMED black suspect who tried to shoot the police. SCREW HIM, the dangerous CRIMINAL got what he deserved, but the police are being blamed and the officer's name will be dragged through the mud for doing his job.

The media is promoting this race war; freedom of speech, and inciting chaos is not the same thing. The media is crossing the line in my opinion.

Edited by NDhoosier