News Team Shot Dead During Live Shot

Donjuan

So, you choose to comment on a thread about the slaughter of two young people at the hands of a racist and your main objection is Echo88's tone?

I didn't mention anything about tone. I came into this thread to see comments on the tragedy and found echo consistently being sarcastic towards liberals, Obama ect. I asked a question, is this his life to be angry at others all day and use sarcasm as a way to express that. I felt that he must be a fairly sad individual to go through life like that, to think about in every moment how to tie politics into everything and be upset about it. Now, you came into this thread about someone murdering two people to comment about my post? Hypocritical a little?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mention anything about tone. I came into this thread to see comments on the tragedy and found echo consistently being sarcastic towards liberals, Obama ect. I asked a question, is this his life to be angry at others all day and use sarcasm as a way to express that. I felt that he must be a fairly sad individual to go through life like that, to think about in every moment how to tie politics into everything and be upset about it. Now, you came into this thread about someone murdering two people to comment about my post? Hypocritical a little?

WTF? Care to actually make a point?

Lol, you just explained every liberal. Project much?

He's dead. Not sure what else you want. If he was still alive and placed on administrative leave then that I could see your need for bit$%ing. But he got-- at least what I hoped he'd get. Death.

He didn't get enough. Chicken $hit psycho, pathetic coward took himself out

But if the shooter was white and the news crew black, the media, Obama, etc would be crying to the high heavens about racism etc. now that the shoe appears to be on the other foot the silence is deafening. Just like Black Lives Matter, shouldn't all lives matter. Racism in any form should matter not just when it happens to one group. It's hypocracy the PC crowd constantly glosses over in their rhetoric about equality and fairness for all. When in reality it doesn't apply to the whole, only the parts/groups they deem fit. Frankly Echo is justified in his comments.

The same thing applies to those clamoring for more armed security for the newsies and other well to do so and so's, but in the same breath tell everyone that guns are the problem and the commoners can't be trusted with them. It's the proverbial do as I say and not as I do. I'm important and you're not, so I can protect myself from evil doers but you're SOL.

Lol, you just explained every liberal. Project much?

That is quite a generalization. I didn't project, I don't engage in those behaviors. But whatever I see where this is going, bunch a repubs gonna gang up now. I could really care less. You all have fun, Ima grab that Tank 7 that is waiting for me :).

I think you missed the entire "tone" of his post. The media presents the version of facts that will excite the biggest audience based on their slant of the facts. Likewise, if the media and politics adhere to the same principle of enciting the biggest emotional response to obtain the desired goal, then you have to consider that echo may be commenting on the hypocrisy of that as it relates to how we draw perceptions about what we hear, see and ultimately believe.

That is quite a generalization. I didn't project, I don't engage in those behaviors. But whatever I see where this is going, bunch a repubs gonna gang up now. I could really care less. You all have fun, Ima grab that Tank 7 that is waiting for me :).

Brother, the left controls the narrative. #blm get rid of the flag blah blah blah. This is a left wing pc ****. Quit blaming the repubs for the feelz

I think you missed the entire "tone" of his post. The media presents the version of facts that will excite the biggest audience based on their slant of the facts. Likewise, if the media and politics adhere to the same principle of enciting the biggest emotional response to obtain the desired goal, then you have to consider that echo may be commenting on the hypocrisy of that as it relates to how we draw perceptions about what we hear, see and ultimately believe.

Racsisttssss

The sooner we as a country can get over all the micro aggressions and start acting like fu(king men, the sooner we get back on top. Pussies rule this country.

...and live in it...and cry about it....and do everything except defend it...

Let's a play a fun game where we have a contest to see who can find a single article mentioning the shooter's race....

His pictures clarify what race he is. Does it matter he is a piece of **** scum bag...who is thankfully dead. He died a coward. And he took innocent lives. For some reason there is a lot of very hatred folks on this board when it comes to race . You buy into the media bull s#!t, and they are the truth to the seperation of race. They know it gets you going that is why they are so lope sided when it happens, but you keep feeding into it and they know it. It sells and it gets ratings. Youn need to watch the movie Night crawler. ...cause thats how sick and twisted they are. If law allowed they would have showed the hole thing just for ratings. SMH.

Well, you drink Tank 7 so I know you have at least one ball...

Brother, the left controls the narrative. #blm get rid of the flag blah blah blah. This is a left wing pc ****. Quit blaming the repubs for the feelz

Wait a second, I believe it was the SC republican governor that steam rolled that cause. Damn flag should have been down 100 years ago anyways. I'm not saying the media doesn't create faux outrage on stupid **** to keep stories going, but that is a general media thing right and left. Fox News does the same bs. But what the hell does that **** have to do with the two people getting killed today? What are people going to protest here? Why would this be the same as a police officer shooting someone in the back? I don't agree with the ferguson deal that started this, dude did seem to be coming after the officer. Nonetheless, if people want to protest then that's their right. Right wing has a lot of pic bullshit too. This is like debating with a wall.

His pictures clarify what race he is. Does it matter he is a piece of **** scum bag...who is thankfully dead. He died a coward. And he took innocent lives. For some reason there is a lot of very hatred folks on this board when it comes to race . You buy into the media bull s#!t, and they are the truth to the seperation of race. They know it gets you going that is why they are so lope sided when it happens, but you keep feeding into it and they know it. It sells and it gets ratings. Youn need to watch the movie Night crawler. ...cause thats how sick and twisted they are. If law allowed they would have showed the hole thing just for ratings. SMH.

Just like pictures of a white cop who kills a black perp would be sufficient. But we get a photo plus mentions of race 3 dozen times in a single article when a black kills a white...

Wait a second, I believe it was the SC republican governor that steam rolled that cause. Damn flag should have been down 100 years ago anyways. I'm not saying the media doesn't create faux outrage on stupid **** to keep stories going, but that is a general media thing right and left. Fox News does the same bs. But what the hell does that **** have to do with the two people getting killed today? What are people going to protest here? Why would this be the same as a police officer shooting someone in the back? I don't agree with the ferguson deal that started this, dude did seem to be coming after the officer. Nonetheless, if people want to protest then that's their right. Right wing has a lot of pic bullshit too. This is like debating with a wall.

Cmon. White guy kills blacks **** hits the fan. Vice versa ........crickets. I'll give a better response tomorrow, but it really shouldn't be needed if you look at it

Just like pictures of a white cop who kills a black perp would be sufficient. But we get a photo plus mentions of race 3 dozen times in a single article when a black kills a white...

It has happened for serveral years. Whites have killed blacks dating before you or I were born. Because of a color difference. A COLOR DIFFERENCE....that is the dumbest F-ing thing i could think of for a reason to hate someone. Now does his actions make it right absolutely not...but don't sit here and act like this is something new police officers have to protect them self and are probably on freakin age everytime they stop someone nowadays, but answer this...How many black cops are running around shooting white criminals during routine traffic stops. This arguement can go on for ever. But like i said it just feeds the monster.