08 offers

Guest TDJesus3

Guest TDJesus3

3 offers that I know of went out today

Steve Filer MLB IL

AJ Green WR SC

Michael Floyd WR MN

All three of these guys would be huge gets, I think Filer is a lock, Floyd would be a heavy lean if not a lock and Green we have a good chance with

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LIDomer07
All three of these guys would be huge gets, I think Filer is a lock, Floyd would be a heavy lean if not a lock and Green we have a good chance with

Are you sure about Green? I'm almost certain I saw an AMP piece on him saying that he really likes UGA.

Just a small article I found on Robinson,... per scout.com

Testing results: 40: 4.97 – Agility: 4.60 – Vert: 23.5

OL – Trevor Robinson – So. – 6-5, 285 (Elkhorn) – Like his teammate, Trevor was only in for the one day, but this young man continues to deliver on cue. Despite his youth and size, Robinson is quick off the ball, and while he’s a little green with his hands and his feet, he’s got the instincts of a good lineman. And more importantly, he’s got the long arms, nice upper body and he could easily put 30 more pounds on his frame and hold it very well.

Because he hasn’t even reached his official junior year, the only material he’s getting through the mail are offers to camp. But of those, he’s getting a ton. And Robinson isn’t waiting around to get his name out there as he will attend a one-day camp at Iowa on Tuesday, which will be followed up by one-day camps at Ohio State, Notre Dame and Michigan.

Robinson is a born and bred Husker fan as you might imagine, but by the time this young man is a senior, he could have a whole lot of schools to choose from. He along with the following player are the two early candidates as the best linemen in the state for the class of 2008.

Guest shark83

My Pitt friend told me that over on one of their boards Shane Hale from Gateway High School, Monroeville (LB 6'4 220 4.6) is supposed to be makng an unofficial for the PSU game next week. Pitt and Tennesse both offered him today.

Shane's high school coach, Terry Smith, is a former PSU player and is the stepfather of Justin King. I'm not really sure how great of a shot we have at this kid. However, I think it will be hard to get him to leave PA.

If micheal floyd is the guy from Cretin Derham Hall we want him bad.

He tore us up in the 05 State Semi's. and we have the best D in teh state. and he was a sophmore. and he could jump out of notre dame stadium if he set his mind to it.

I've seen him play in aau games and this kid is probably 6 feet tall. He plays point guard and htey run plays where IT IS A DESIGNED ALLEY OOP TO THE POINT GUARD. if anyone knows basketball an athlete like that doesnt come around everyday. he's got nasty hops.

Kemp is from the same HS as Prince so hopefully that will provide us with an edge

my bad hes taller than i said but 6'3" is about 1.5" too generous

This is the kid they should go after !!! I think Scout had him listed at 6'4 215, as a junior?? If thats anywhere near correct, he's gonna be a beast.

Guest Subway Alum - MA

Some thoughts on 2008 recruiting:

WR Michael Floyd was one of 11 juniors from Cretin-Derham Hall who attended a Notre Dame summer camp. Apparently he was so impressive that Coach Weis made a scholarship offer through the Raiders' coaching staff. Floyd received a private workout with Coach Weis and Ron Powlus in which he "recorded a 4.5 40-yard dash, ran every route and caught every pass." If he commits to Notre Dame he will follow former Cretin-Derham Hall players Matt Carufel, Ryan Harris, Marcus Freeman and Rashon Powers-Neal to South Bend.

I believe that I read an interview with Konrad Reuland in which he said that his brother was "an even bigger Notre Dame fan than he was."

Speaking of brothers, doesn't Kerry Nagel have a younger brother who will be a junior this year?

In an earlier interview with Rivals, Jonas Gray RB from Beverly Hills, MI was quoted as saying "Notre Dame I'd have to say is my No. 1 school (followed by PA State, Michigan and Minnesota). I like their program and their tradition. I grew up watching Notre Dame. I'm just a Fighting Irish fan."

Does anyone have an info on junior defensive lineman Daquan Bowers, a 6'6" 245 lb. DT from Bamberg, SC who has expressed an early interest in Notre Dame?

Subway Alum - MA

ND Fan Since '52

Guest Subway Alum - MA

Left out info on Kenny Tate, who is listed as Sports Illustrated's seventh-ranked prospect of 2008. Tate is listed as an outstanding athlete who also plays on the DeMantha basketball team. His stats as a sophomore are impressive. He caught 24 passes for 529 yards for four touchdowns. He also ran for seven touchdowns. He has already received offers from PA State, Michigan, Ohio State, Virginia, Notre Dame and most of the other big schools. Indications are that PA State is the leader and it will be difficult to wrestle him away from "Happy Valley." II has pictures and profile.

Subway Alum - MA

ND Fan Since '52