DIY Home Renovation\Fixing Stuff Thread

Same with mine - she makes almost double what I make :)

Being an RN in Canada is a really sweet gig from what I have read. They treat their nurses much better in the great white north. Where I live a floor RN usually makes between 20-25 bucks and hour depending on shift.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine looking work Manty and Echo. Most everything posted here has been geared toward house or vehicles. I got another one I wanted to show off. My buddy and I started raising chickens last year for meat. Today we had to clean out and disinfect the coop as we hadn't cleaned up the chicken crap from last year and this years batch is on order. Last year we raised 40 chickens and 2 turkeys. The deal my buddy and I worked out is that I would do the two week brooding at my house then we move them to his house to feed them out. These chickens are called Cornish Cross. They are the same type of chickens that you get when you go to the grocery.

Here we are putting more stone down after scooping out all of the old bedding and crap.[/img]

Here are some of the chickens from last year.http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/IMG_0772_zpscd0d7120.jpg' alt='IMG_0772_zpscd0d7120.jpg'>

We had a bunch of family members ask for chicken this year so we are going to raise 80 now, we are not going to do any turkeys after last years experience with them.

Being an RN in Canada is a really sweet gig from what I have read. They treat their nurses much better in the great white north. Where I live a floor RN usually makes between 20-25 bucks and hour depending on shift.

Yikes, no - she makes more than a dollar a minute :)

Yikes, no - she makes more than a dollar a minute :)

That's unheard of in northern Indiana. A full time nurse here can make 40 to 50k a year, which is considered a decent middle class wage here. I need to pack the family up and move up there, I could sit around with the kids all day and make her work full time. lol

• 7 months later...

The plumbing job has been completed for a little while, here are the pics of my new kitchen area. I ended up putting up wainscoating and opened up the hall pass though. Still need to put down a couple of pieces of tile.

[/img]

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/IMG_0226_zps8af1c1e2.jpg' alt='IMG_0226_zps8af1c1e2.jpg'>