Rustyzipper rides again. Yi ha!!

Guest rustyzipper

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rustyzipper
Haha, hey rusty. Here, you can call me Ryan.

I see you already have a signature, I love it.

Hey ya buddy. Good to hear from you.

I always liked that signature but I never got a chance to use it until now. Since I'm able change the sig, you know I'll have some good ones coming up.

This is one ass kickin' site Ryan. I'm really looking forward to posting with you.

Are we posting pictures in the same way as BGI?

Lookin forward to the sigs rusty. I'm glad you really like the site.

As for pictures, no. But, you can just type the pic location (the url), highlight it, and press the Img button up at the top of the Post A Reply page. This site will help everybody out with the html part of posts. To do anything to text, highlight it and press the buttons at the top.

Guest rustyzipper
Lookin forward to the sigs rusty. I'm glad you really like the site.

As for pictures, no. But, you can just type the pic location (the url), highlight it, and press the Img button up at the top of the Post A Reply page. This site will help everybody out with the html part of posts. To do anything to text, highlight it and press the buttons at the top.

Alright...Thanks for the tip. Man I'm really excited about this web-site Ryan. It's simply fantasic. Now how bout some football?

Yeah I'm pretty excited too. Can't wait for the season to get started and get my journalism career rolling! By the way, you'll see me in Sports Illustrated in 10-20 years.

http://www.cobweb.net/~syuran/notrdame2.jpg

Guest rustyzipper

OK I got it now. I hit the wrong friggen button in the other one. My bad.

http://www.cobweb.net/~syuran/notrdame2.jpg

Guest rustyzipper

Ahhhh.....I got all button happy. I clicked the URL button by mistake. I really like the user friendlyness Ryan. I believe I've found a new message board.

Well I hope I'm still around to enjoy your articles in Sports Illustrated in 10-20 years. :) You won't be just a tad bit bias towards N.D. now would you? At any rate I hope you make your dream come true. That way I can at least say I know a celeb. :wink:

For the sake of my future users, I hope you have found a new board.

Well, my dream is to just become a successful sports writer. Frankly, if I end up writing for the South Bend Tribune writing about the Irish I would be more than happy. But, if somehow I do get a job at SI, I'll be sure to try to sneak ND in a lot. Heck, maybe I'll get my boss to let me write an ND article in the thick of recruiting season :wink: .

Matt, I bought the url in mid-may, and have been on full throttle ever since. Since it's summer, you can imagine how much time I've had to work on it.

Guest Champion10

Well I wish you the best of luck with your website and your dream to be a writer for SI. My dream is to one day be a recruiting analyst, so we will see what happens.

Guest rustyzipper
For the sake of my future users, I hope you have found a new board.

You betcha buddy. I'll be here. This can only be very positive for all involved. You are to be commended for all your hard work and dilligence Ryan, no matter the outcome. You know I'll back you 100%. And I really mean that.

Haha, whatever you do, just don't be as blunt as him.

Myron Rolle- I am considering FSU as one of my options for college.

Tom Lemming- If you go to FSU your life will suck. ND is better. FSU is nothing. Go to ND.

Guest rustyzipper

Gotta fly Ryan. I need some shut eye. You take care. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon. I'm on first shift this week. YUCK!