'24 FL DL Sean Sevillano [ND Verbal]

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Think Louis Nix. Freeman has some 3-4 elements in this defense and when this guy is on the field you will see them.

He seems to have a good motor for a big man.  Trim off that baby fat a bit and he'd be a great fire hydrant in the middle.  Needs to improve on getting lower, once he learns that he'll be able to get underneath OL and stand them up and get them on roller skates.  Don't really care about his rankings, the offers he had speaks to his potential.  You always need a plugger on the DL.

• Heart 2

On3 Consensus: 3-star, #886 overall, #82 DL

247: 3-star, 40 DL

Rivals: 3-star

On3: 3-star, #66 DL

Offers: Auburn, Cincinnati, Duke, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Kansas, Louisville, Maryland, Miami, Ohio State, Stanford, Wake Forest, West Virginia, Wisconsin

• Heart 2

Always need the big bodies.  And if they can run a little, work hard, carry a 4.0 GPA and have a ton of coaches and teammates that speak very highly of them (like this kid does) - I like it.  It's hard to judge DL for me, but seems like a definite need position over the next 2 years, too??

• Heart 1

This guy is actually from my city (Winnipeg, Manitoba). Some of the guys I coach with used to work with him and I've heard nothing but rave reviews regarding his work ethic. He should move up in the rankings and is a huge get at a position of need. 

• Flames 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...