Updated 2025 Rivals Top 250

Rivals just updated there Top 250 for the 2025 class. Some movement for ND commits. As always with rankings this early, (1) they are subject to change (good and bad), and (2) the targets mentioned will change a lot over the next 6 months. I tried to keep it realistic, but it gets harder and harder each year.

ND Commits

Deuce Knight (QB): 4-star, #33 overall (down 9)

Ivan Taylor (S): 4-star, #90 overall (up 43)

Daniel Anderson (RB): 4-star, #205 overall (down 36)

Cree Thomas (CB): 4-star, #224 overall (new to Top 250)

Joseph Reiff (SDE): 4-star, #226 overall (new to Top 250)

Notre Dame currently has 10 commits, 8 4-stars and 2 3-stars. So, 50% of the class is in the Top 250, which is about the same as the 2024 class (slightly less than 50%, but obviously this is a much smaller sample size. The only surprising omission from the Top 250 IMO is TE James Flanigan, who is #91 on On3 and #118 on 247. He was previously in the Rivals Top 250, so not sure why he dropped out. Good to see Cree Thomas and Joseph Reiff get much deserved bumps. Reiff had a great junior year in Illinois and is starting to get some national recognition. I also think 4-star RB commit Justin Thurman deserves to be in the Top 250. He should honestly trade places with the other RB commit, Daniel Anderson, who I don't think should be in there.

ND Targets

Talyn Taylor (WR): 4-star, #26 overall

Christian Jones (OLB): 4-star, #50 overall

Anthony Sacca (OLB): 4-star, #52 overall

Christopher Burgess (SDE): 4-star, #61 overall

Owen Strebig (OT): 4-star, #65 overall

Linkon Cure (TE): 4-star, #66 overall

Derek Meadows (WR): 4-star, #120 overall

Cooper Perry (WR): 4-star, #181 overall

Damien Shanklin (WDE): 4-star, #203 overall

Dallas Golden (CB): 4-star, #210 overall

As mentioned above, there are plenty of more targets, but tried to keep this somewhat realistic, although there are probably some guys on here who will fall off the board. Right now, I like ND to land Taylor, Burgess, Strebig, Cure, Meadows, and Shanklin from the group above.

• Cheers 1