Domain Domain is Upgrading Hosts - Expect a brief downtime sometime during the next week.

Hey everyone, I'm in the process of upgrading the hosting for Domer Domain, which will result in a brief downtime. The upgrade will happen sometime between tonight and December 15th, depending on my hosts availability. A pause will go into effect for the forums when it begins.

Why now instead of after the offseason?
My current hosting provider is due for renewal on January 3rd, so the switch needs to be finished before then. I would also like to ensure we're done before the bowl games begin.

• Heart 1

Just now, NYGoldenDomer said:

I am off from work starting 11pm Sunday night(11th) until 3pm Wednesday afternoon(14th).  Please don't make me endure sitting at this desk without having this website to kill my time lolololol
Life Love GIF by Digital Pratik

If all goes smoothly, I'm hoping we're ready to roll before the end of the weekend. Always a chance something doesn't play nice, and it gets pushed back, but I'm hoping it's all ready to be broken in by then 🤞

• Cheers 1

Upgrade is Complete!

Please report any bugginess you come across. I'm still working on stuff in the background, but the forums should be functional again.

I don't see there being any issues logging in, but if you have any issues there, use the Contact Us button in the footer, and I'll get to your message as soon as possible.