So LSU......

Interesting find.

The booster embezzled money from his hospital he worked at and paid Some LSU players. 8 scholarships and OBJ banned for two years.

Just reading some of this on from the ESPN article.

getting banned for two years may be the least of his worries, wonder how much money he embezzled.

I like how blatantly handing out $ to players still in uniform after a game doesn’t warrant a penalty from the NCAA. BTW, didn’t they void ND’s entire 2012 season bc of a minor infraction?

This was my exact thought. Just stinks to high heaven.

I like how blatantly handing out $ to players still in uniform after a game doesn’t warrant a penalty from the NCAA. BTW, didn’t they void ND’s entire 2012 season bc of a minor infraction?

Yeah because ND self reported the infraction. Teacher you forgot to give homework!

The NCAA was probably like well **** I guess we have to punish them now.

Yeah because ND self reported the infraction. Teacher you forgot to give homework!

The NCAA was probably like well **** I guess we have to punish them now.

Meanwhile, LSU paying players in plain view, and UNC has massive institutional cheating scandal among athletes and what happens to them? Nothing.