Making a Murderer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're not referring to Avery. When he threw that cat in the fire, the truth is he covered it in oil first and then threw it alive into the bonfire (or bombfire to quote Dassey)

Ehhhh whether or not that's true, please find me a hillbilly moron kid from Midwest who hasn't done cruel things to cats...these are farmer types and growing up in the Midwest myself, it always seemed like kids who grow up in rural farm communities like that were desensitized to animal deaths...

Brendan Dassey Confession - Parts 1-3. He's guilty as hell. And so is Steven. I know they feed him some info (which was brilliantly edited in documentary) and you can tell he's a terrible witness cause he changes his story so much but if you watch....he takes long pauses when he's trying to hide stuff or doesn't remember. And then he answers really quickly with some great detail on other stuff that someone as dumb as him just couldn't make up (but I love how he said he read it in Kiss the Girls by James Patterson on the stand...riiiiiiiiiiiight...cause he's at that reading level.)

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

I noticed that in Netflix it calls the series season 1. Does that mean there will be more series? I assume it's a different case per season, if so....

I can't imagine there will be more coming - apparently this took them over 10 years to make. But it would be amazing if there was!

Lol Ill have to check that out then....

While their situation has been resolved...it's very similar in a way. Start with the HBO documentary Paradise Lost...it's three parts. Then watch Lord of the Rings' Peter Jackson's documentary West of Memphis...

• 2 weeks later...

DTC, what did Brandon do? We don't know what he did because his story doesn't even remotely correlate with the evidence. There is no Dna from what I remember of him in the house, no evidence any rape occurred. It is possible he was in the garage maybe but you just don't know. It was clear the kid was just throwing **** out there to go home and watch Wrestlemania.

DTC, what did Brandon do? We don't know what he did because his story doesn't even remotely correlate with the evidence. There is no Dna from what I remember of him in the house, no evidence any rape occurred. It is possible he was in the garage maybe but you just don't know. It was clear the kid was just throwing **** out there to go home and watch Wrestlemania.

His first Defense attorney should be disbarred.