Are Muslims To Blame?

Donjuan

Not sure why intellectual America tells me NOT to assume a particular religion behind a terrorist attack. I'm not talking about blaming every Muslim but simply being "allowed" to acknowledge the propensity of it being spirited by 'extreme' Islam without being labeled a racist.

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim

The Beltway Snipers were Muslims

The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim

The underwear Bomber was a Muslim

The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims

The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims

The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims

The London Subway Bombers were Muslims

The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims

The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims

The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims

The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims

The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims

The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims

The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims

The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims

The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims

The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims

The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims

The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims

The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims

The First World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims

The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims

The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims

The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Christians = No Problem

Hindus living with Jews = No Problem

Christians living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem

Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

Muslims living with Christians = Problem

Muslims living with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem

Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

**********SO THIS LEADS TO *****************

They’re not happy in Gaza

They're not happy in Egypt

They're not happy in Libya

They're not happy in Morocco They're not happy in Iran

They're not happy in Iraq

They're not happy in Yemen They're not happy in Afghanistan They're not happy in Pakistan They're not happy in Syria

They're not happy in Lebanon They're not happy in Nigeria They're not happy in Kenya They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********

They're happy in Australia

They're happy in England

They're happy in Belgium

They're happy in France

They're happy in Italy

They're happy in Germany

They're happy in Sweden

They're happy in the USA & Canada

They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy!!!!

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

So I ask you, is it wrong to wonder why the Muslim faith isn't seemingly doing anything to stop their extremists? Is it wrong to profile terrorists? I know it's not politically correct to say so but is it wrong? How do I tell my daughter that Islam is a religion of peace when this is what she reads about almost daily?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But when you have a President who at all costs avoids placing blame where it actually belongs it's easy to see why it's become what it is. Fort Hood was workplace violence...f'ing really?! God forbid we call any type of domestic violence a terrorist attack when it involves someone of that particular faith trying to carry out extreme violence and evil associated with its most radical teachings. Trying to push the false belief that no terrorist attacks have befallen America under my watch is total BS! They have, but obviously at a much smaller scope when compared to 9-11. The reason more haven't happened is because of the men and women on the front lines of the battlefield and in law enforcement back home.

But the President is indicative of a larger movement within America. We don't hold anyone or anything accountable anymore, do whatever the hell you want and whatever makes you feel better about yourself. You are not responsible for what you do or say and someone/something else must be blamed for the reason you do such evil deeds.

What religion is really about peace? We pray before we go to war, boxers and mma fighters pray before they try to beat each other silly.

Hate to throw out the term white privilege but when a white person commits an act of violence, it only reflects on that particular person. A brown person goes crazy and it's an indictment of the whole culture.

I'm all for doing what we need to do to keep us safe, but there is always 3 sides to a story and all we're getting is one. When the question of why they hate us is asked, the answer is always clumsy and generic.

We destabilized that region. Also, they attacked Paris not Pittsburgh, why are we making it all about us?

I have no doubt that if I painted a picture of Jesus doing something scandalous on my house, my home would be burned down in the name of Christianity.

Edited by davislove

I don't think Muslims have a monopoly on religious violence, but they are far and away the leaders.

But there is Catholics vs Protestants in N Ireland. Sikhs have had issues in India with Hindus over cows.

But none of that gets to the levels you mention.

A subset of Muslims are too blame, not the entire religion. Just as all cops aren't murderers after the cop in South Carolina shot the guy in the park. Just like all white Christians don't blow up buildings like Timothy McVeigh.

I'm not a sympathizer. I am as angry about all of this as anyone else is. But at the end of the day, the lunatic actions of a few do not speak for the entirety of the religion.

I heard they are going to call the Daesh. Which they hate. I guess its derogatory. Also, it's very boring and unoriginal to blame the president for everything. I'm not attacking poster's on here because I've read it EVERYWHERE. Just kinda annoying. My toilet doesn't flush. Well, Obama took a crap in it. Get my point. Anyways, good retread DonJuan. Interesting for sure.

What religion is really about peace? We pray before we go to war, boxers and mma fighters pray before they try to beat each other silly.

Hate to throw out the term white privilege but when a white person commits an act of violence, it only reflects on that particular person. A brown person goes crazy and it's an indictment of the whole culture.

I'm all for doing what we need to do to keep us safe, but there is always 3 sides to a story and all we're getting is one. When the question of why they hate us is asked, the answer is always clumsy and generic.

We destabilized that region. Also, they attacked Paris not Pittsburgh, why are we making it all about us?

I have no doubt that if I painted a picture of Jesus doing something scandalous on my house, my home would be burned down in the name of Christianity.

Tell me you're kidding. If you think we did anything other than bring the fight to them before they could muster more attacks that rivaled 9/11, you're delusional.

These guys are impoverished, backwards lunatics who truly believe they are doing the work of their god. They have no national pride or sense of belonging, except in the murder of innocent people. Murder that is encouraged and demanded as a guaranteed path to salvation in the afterlife by leaders who are too chicken sh|t to do it themselves.

A subset of Muslims are too blame, not the entire religion. Just as all cops aren't murderers after the cop in South Carolina shot the guy in the park. Just like all white Christians don't blow up buildings like Timothy McVeigh.

I'm not a sympathizer. I am as angry about all of this as anyone else is. But at the end of the day, the lunatic actions of a few do not speak for the entirety of the religion.

Might wanna actually pay the regions of the world that practice Islam a visit before you try to tell me that we are talking about actions of "the few".

Cops don't gather in the tens of thousands worldwide every Friday to talk about how they need to kill innocent people in order to uphold the law.

Edited by echo88

Tell me you're kidding. If you think we did anything other than bring the fight to them before they could muster more attacks that rivaled 9/11, you're delusional.

These guys are impoverished, backwards lunatics who truly believe they are doing the work of their god. They have no national pride or sense of belonging, except in the murder of innocent people. Murder that is encouraged and demanded as a guaranteed path to salvation in the afterlife by leaders who are too chicken sh|t to do it themselves.

Another problem. Americans thinking they are the experts on what islam and being a muslum means.

I hear just as many Americans talking about killing Muslims. If I were Arabic I couldn't help but think Americans are terrorist.

I overheard a soldier say that he wanted to be deployed again because he can't shoot people when he get pissed off in the states. Couple that attitude with those draw Mohammed peopleand the abu grab, which im sure was a one time occurrence and you can see we don't help the situation.

Another problem. Americans thinking they are the experts on what islam and being a muslum means.

I hear just as many Americans talking about killing Muslims. If I were Arabic I couldn't help but think Americans are terrorist.

I overheard a soldier say that he wanted to be deployed again because he can't shoot people when he get pissed off in the states. Couple that attitude with those draw Mohammed peopleand the abu grab, which im sure was a one time occurrence and you can see we don't help the situation.

Well in the case of Echo, I think he's earned his opinions probably more than most.

If you were Arabic, you'd be a language.

I know this is a serious topic, but this made me chuckle.

I work within the scope of this topic daily, but i wouldn't consider it as serious as something like the race divide going on in the US right now.

It's sad that it took a murderous assault in Paris to get everyone's attention. No one batted an eye when 200 were killed in Lebanon just days earlier. I had to laugh at CNNs bold headline regarding France bombing isis. We've been bombing the ish out of isis for about a year now.

I work within the scope of this topic daily, but i wouldn't consider it as serious as something like the race divide going on in the US right now.

It's sad that it took a murderous assault in Paris to get everyone's attention. No one batted an eye when 200 were killed in Lebanon just days earlier. I had to laugh at CNNs bold headline regarding France bombing isis. We've been bombing the ish out of isis for about a year now.

Exactly. It's been going on for a while now. I just saw that the hacker group Anonymous is going to jump into the fray against ISIS too, oh joy. Kill a bunch of innocents in the ME and shame on you, but do it in the west then we'll take action.