Hands Up, Don't Shoot! White Lives Matter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like the victim was targeted because of age

how horrible to arrange the arrest and handover of your young teenager for a murder charge, lots of ruined lives

F those teenagers. I wish they'd just take spend the $.27 on a bullet and ensure I dont have to pay for a life of comfort and luxury while these cockroaches spend another 60 years in prison.

F those teenagers. I wish they'd just take spend the $.27 on a bullet and ensure I dont have to pay for a life of comfort and luxury while these cockroaches spend another 60 years in prison.

What caliber are you getting at $.27 per round and where are you getting it (unless you're buying it in 1,000 plus round quantities)?

As for the original post, the principal difference in this case versus either Ferguson or Garner was that the purported "thugs" or "murderers" weren't civilian. You expect civilians to rob or kill but not the people who are sworn to protect you from the same a-holes. I don't agree with it but to each his own.

As for this group of fu(ksticks, I wouldn't be against stoning, beating and immolating the bastards like the Afghans did to that lady a couple of days ago for purportedly burning the Quran.

What caliber are you getting at $.27 per round and where are you getting it (unless you're buying it in 1,000 plus round quantities)?

As for the original post, the principal difference in this case versus either Ferguson or Garner was that the purported "thugs" or "murderers" weren't civilian. You expect civilians to rob or kill but not the people who are sworn to protect you from the same a-holes. I don't agree with it but to each his own.

As for this group of fu(ksticks, I wouldn't be against stoning, beating and immolating the bastards like the Afghans did to that lady a couple of days ago for purportedly burning the Quran.

I agree.

And also these "fu(ksticks" will stand trial for their actions and will no doubt be punished. If they were sent home without any punishment then I think you could blame the good Reverend Al for not standing up for the victims. Otherwise it's apples and oranges.

I agree.

And also these "fu(ksticks" will stand trial for their actions and will no doubt be punished. If they were sent home without any punishment then I think you could blame the good Reverend Al for not standing up for the victims. Otherwise it's apples and oranges.

These individuals are animals and nothing more. They deserve to be put down. The whole cops and Sharpton thing comes from the BS race baiters that this country looks to for moral guidance. Where is the outrage like there was in the Zimmerman case? Where is Eric Holder and Obama?

If you are buying less than 500 rounds at a time you are doing it wrong my friend...:grin:

These individuals are animals and nothing more. They deserve to be put down. The whole cops and Sharpton thing comes from the BS race baiters that this country looks to for moral guidance. Where is the outrage like there was in the Zimmerman case? Where is Eric Holder and Obama?

I don't totally disagree with you but George Zimmerman shot a person and slept in his bed that night and went on about his life for a few weeks unto the protest. The outrage was that he should at least be tried and he finally was. that's all you can ask for. These kids (I don't call them animals I have some animals and they are much better contributor to society then those "things"). won't be sleeping in their bed so it's not the same.

We agree on the important things Davis. That's something in today's enviroment. You are right, animals was too kind.. Edit to add though, one case was considered self defense, while the other was basically execution while begging for life.

Edited by nickman54

I expect if I get in a scuffle with a cop and try to grab his gun I will be shot.

I expect if I get in a scuffle with a cop and try to grab his gun I will be shot.

As you should (or at least not be surprised if it happens). But your link has nothing to do with proper or improper action by a state actor whose primary function is to protect the citizenry. The "Don't Shoot" campaign or whatever you want to call it was about police and police shootings. Your link is about 3 civilian a-holes.

You're analogizing apples to bow saws.

As you should (or at least not be surprised if it happens). But your link has nothing to do with proper or improper action by a state actor whose primary function is to protect the citizenry. The "Don't Shoot" campaign or whatever you want to call it was about police and police shootings. Your link is about 3 civilian a-holes.

You're analogizing apples to bow saws.

the OP was an attempt at wit, not logic.

maybe someone got a chuckle, not really sure

He was targeted because he was older, with a little dog, and white!!!

That's fact.

The real bad thing is even the local media here is afraid to touch this. They report and move on...

These kids searched and picked someone to kill...not rob...kill!!!

All 3 are worthless and now some young girl has to grow up without a father.

It's so disgusting and it's not getting a lot of attention.

I am not trying to be controversial here, but why is the assumption that one of the reasons he was attacked is because he was white? I am not sure that I buy that line of reasoning. I think he was attacked because he presented as an easy target to these pack of dogs. Period

I am not trying to be controversial here, but why is the assumption that one of the reasons he was attacked is because he was white? I am not sure that I buy that line of reasoning. I think he was attacked because he presented as an easy target to these pack of dogs. Period

You're right, it may not have been a factor in this incident. Even if race was a reason, and these kids were out there yelling "kill that white, Nazi, cracker, Opie, white bread mother f*er", absolutely nothing would've been done about it. It's not a race related hate crime under those circumstances.

But if the kids were white and the victim was anything other than straight white person, and epithets were uttered during the commission of the crime, it would be a different story altogether.

He was targeted because he was older, with a little dog, and white!!!

That's fact.

The first two assertions are fact, or at least correct, from what is available in the news. That last part, targeted because he was white, is a profound leap which you cannot support with . . . anything. The assertion is factually bankrupt.