Introduce Yourself

Guest Ryan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ryan

Well people will know because I'm going to put DD Staff under your name when you post as well as everyone else that works here.

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Hey all. My name is Drew and I live in Fort Wayne, IN. I've never lived more than an hour from South Bend, can't go without at least one ND home game every year. I'm new to the whole "message board/forum" scene, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. GO IRISH!

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Ryan, let me re-phrase that one. I have visited and read the forums on BGI, IrishEyes, etc. quite frequently, but this is the first site I've ever wanted to chime in on. It just has a more genuine feel than the other sites. Here's hoping it stays that way, I have no doubts!

Thanks SM. The compliment about the genuine feel means a lot because our mission is to create that feeling to our community by providing free coverage of the Irish. There will be changes around this website that I think everyone will like. I will not say more now, but I'll say this: I feel that these changes will create a bigger and better community here.

Guest Irish19

Hey. I'm John from South Jersey. I'm a diehard fan that's been following the team for a while now. The first game I ever saw was the game when Raghib "Rocket" Ismail brought back to KR for touchdowns. I was addicted to Irish after that. I've seen every game on TV since then. It's great to be part of such a great site.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Irishlad

Hello all fellow Irish fans. Im from North Carolina. I am a huge ND fan. I have been ever since the 8th grade when I attended my first Irish football game. It was against the SMU Mustangs. My cousin was a walk on for the team. I got to come and stay in his dorm and spend 4 days experiencing the whole football weekend atmosphere and was hooked ever since. Cant wait for the upcomming season. 8)

Guest irishalice

Hi Guys.....Very nice site....I have visited often...Next Monday, I"m back in the classroom getting ready for another school year....which means Irish football is almost here! Think the opener at Pitt will be very revealing about the rest of the season...can't wait to see what the Irish can do! I'm a southern Hoosier...from Vincennes. Now can anyone tell me the connection between George Rogers Clark and Vincennes? (just teasing....what can you expect from a teacher....) :lol:

Guest domehead

Hello, my name is Jeff I am from Angola Indiana 1 hour due East of Notre Dame Indiana, was born in South Bend and bleed IRISH 100%..have always been a fan of all Notre Dame Athletics and attend athletic events of all kinds quite frequently. Have to deal with alot of O$U..MSU..and Michigan fans..grrr...thank God for Prozac :shock: ...... :D Other activities include bass fishing ( kinda an addiction ) and spending time with my 4 year old son..you will get to see him in an IRISH uniform ...all in due time..he is built for power not speed...and strangely enough I believe ...even at age 4 he wants to play both offense and defense..we have already begun working on taking handoffs and doing some work also on filling the holes to stop the run..he absolutely loves the IRISH.. God Bless the IRISH