Introduce Yourself

Guest Ryan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Champion10

Hi everbody, My name is Matt and I am a diehard ND fan. I live in Southern California and I can't wait until the football season starts and ND wins another Championship

Hey Matt, I look forward to posting with you. And I think it will be your responsibility to shove it in the USC fans faces when we win that championship.

Guest irishdeacon

HELLO MY NAME IS WARREN AND I AM FROM THE GOLDEN GULF COAST IN MISSISSIPPI. I WISH YOU GODS BLESSINGS ON YOUR NEW SITE.

Guest IrishHog

HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS JEFF AND I'M FROM THE GREAT LAKES AREA IN NORTHWEST OHIO. MY 2 FAVORITE PASTTIMES ARE NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL AND RIDING MY HARLEY DAVIDSON. HENCE THE USERNAME. GOOD LUCK RYAN WITH THE NEW SITE. YOUR OFF TO A GREAT START!! :D

Hey, just arrived from BGI and hailing from Frazer's hometown...look'n forward to an on going relationship with all. Da boys are gonna kick a little tail begining September. 8)

Guest ND_Doug

Greetings! As you might guess, I'm Doug. ND Class of '84. Live near ATL. Mostly post on the ESPN Board, but also lurk around NDNation and collegefanatics. Still thnking about a "good" signature line.

Should be an exciting year! Look forward to all the discussion as things unfold.

GO IRISH!

Guest bendbigdawg

My name is ryan I am from South Bend, Indiana. Home of the greatest college football team in the land. I cant wait for the fall for beer and watching my fighting irish.

Guest KBNoTReDaMe

Hi, my name is Kent. I am from Pittsburgh, PA. I will be moving to Miami soon to attend the University of Miami as a Broadcast Journalism major with a minor in History. I will be a freshman there in the fall. Even though I will be going to Miami, I willl always root for the Irish. I also have a brother that is on Miami's football team (a walk-on Kicker/Punter), but I even told him if he is about to kick the game-winning kick in the national championship game against the Irish, I want him to miss.

What started my love for the Irish was when I was young (3 years old or so) my grandpap told me al of the old Notre Dame stories and alll his stories of when he and his good friend Leon Hart would play against each other. My grandpap had a full scholarship to play football for Notre Dame in the late 1940's and would have been part of multiple national title teams. However, he passed up the chance to go into the army and fight for our country in World War II.

Even though my grandfather and I love Notre Dame, nobody else in my family likes the Irish at all. In fact, most of my family hates them.

Well there's a little insight into what I am about.

I also have a brother that is on Miami's football team (a walk-on Kicker/Punter), but I even told him if he is about to kick the game-winning kick in the national championship game against the Irish, I want him to miss.

Haha, that's great.

My grandfather is also the person who introduced me to the Irish. Also, like you, I will not be able to attend Notre Dame, because I will be a future print journalism major.

Guest maximumNDfan

Hey all, I am coming here from the BGI boards.

My name is Matt and I am from Plymouth, Indiana, just about 30 miles south of Notre Dame.

lifetime fan of ND, and will always be a fan, no matter what.

Guest KBNoTReDaMe
I also have a brother that is on Miami's football team (a walk-on Kicker/Punter), but I even told him if he is about to kick the game-winning kick in the national championship game against the Irish, I want him to miss.

Haha, that's great.

My grandfather is also the person who introduced me to the Irish. Also, like you, I will not be able to attend Notre Dame, because I will be a future print journalism major.

Yeah ND doesn't have the Broadcast Journalism. I ended up applying to 4 out-of-state schools. Those schools were University of Miami, Syracuse University, University of Florida, and Indiana University. I narrowed it down to Syracuse and Miami after I was accepted to all 4 schools and chose Miami, it was a very tough choice though.

Guest Ryan

Yep, ND decided to skip the communications department all together. I'm looking at places like Texas, Boston University, and some others. But it's still early for me. I've got a bit of time until college.

Guest KBNoTReDaMe
Yep, ND decided to skip the communications department all together. I'm looking at places like Texas, Boston University, and some others. But it's still early for me. I've got a bit of time until college.

Yeah I thought of Boston U. But then I realized Syracuse is like BU, but better so I took it off my list. It does suck that ND doesn't have a good program. Oh well, I'll enjoy Miami though.

BTW, I think I am VERY close to booking a plane ride back to Pittsburgh Early morning on September 3rd and then returning back to Miami monday morning.

Guest Ryan

Does Syracuse have a good program? I'll have to look into that. The problem I would have is the Irish-Cuse rivalry in Basketball. Even though that's not a live or die rivalry for me, it would still be a little weird. That might not affect me much.

One thing I will not do is go to USC. No matter how good their program is, I could never go there.

Guest KBNoTReDaMe
Does Syracuse have a good program? I'll have to look into that. The problem I would have is the Irish-Cuse rivalry in Basketball. Even though that's not a live or die rivalry for me, it would still be a little weird. That might not affect me much.

One thing I will not do is go to USC. No matter how good their program is, I could never go there.

Yes, Syracuse has the top program in the nation and it was very tough for me to pass them up, especially since I received a good academic scholarship from them. As for SU hoops, I HATE their hoops team. I do not hate USC football at all. In fact, I respect their program and I don't mind when they win, except for when they play ND. The only 2 teams in college football I truly hate are F$U and Penn State. In hoops, I hate A LOT of teams.

USC has a good program for Broadcast Journalism as well. If I lived out on the west coast, I would have applied there.

Champion10, I'm not sure if you know who Boiller (aka BoilerBuilder) is, but please do NOT engage in any topic he brings up. He is a complete crap starter who contributes ZERO to any message board. He's always talking about pedophile priests, but has yet to do anything about it other than get ND fans teed off. Just a bit of advice for all who read.

My name is John Imre. I live in Fort Collins, CO and love my family, ND sports, Fly-fishing and the Holy Catholic Church. I hope to be a regular poster on here when I get settled in my new home (still being built). Meanwhile, computer access other than for work is rare. Good luck to the owner and moderators at this site. You'll do great.

Guest Ryan

Imroc, I set permissions last week so that only members could post. That way whenever he wants to do his pedophile thing again, he'll have to register everytime because I'll ban him each time.