Week 14- Championship games

12 minutes ago, coltssb said:

As of right now, yes. I see the flags are being buried again. Utah’s tightend was just humped and had his jersey pulled on his break but let’s not call a penalty. Man I hate USC and Williams. 

Same here, but his talent is undeniable. Riley is special as well. 

I also think Williams is going to really get rocked in his career. His style of showing guys up and spinning and running is going to frustrate guys and people are going to tee off when they have the chance. He reminds me a lot of Russell Wilson in the NFL. But look at how broken down he is now. 

Big sports weekend... (for me at least)... 

• USC/Utah - Please Utah... don't totally suck.. don't really care... but got it on... 
  • USA/Netherland and Arg/Aussies tomorrow, FR/PO and Eng/Sen Sunday...
  • aside the B12C, most games are lame...
  • ND and IU BB Saturday, and PUke BB Sunday.. 
  • Colts Sunday night... (yes, likely killed by 20+)
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Irish-scoop said:

Usc is only this good because of the 273 transfers ...  and still ..they really aren't that good ...   they will be DESTROYED in the playoff ..  and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!  

I’ll rephrase it for you USC is only good because of Caleb Williams. Without him they are a .500 team. 

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, coltssb said:

I’ll rephrase it for you USC is only good because of Caleb Williams. Without him they are a .500 team. 

I'd say USC is good mostly due to QB and HC, but the Dye/Jones combo, and the Addison/Washington 1-2 are very good on O. And Tuipulotu (12+ sacks) and Bullock (5ish INTs) are both very good on D... 

But overall, the PAC is weak, so probably the biggest reason... They'd probably the 4th or 5th best in the B10 or SEC at best. 

My bad… Williams is not just a guy without his legs. His ability to throw on the run and off his back foot, with that velocity, is just stupid. The only other guys doing that are Mahomes and Rogers. 

For anyone that ever played QB, you’d know the sheer arm strength that entails… it is absurd. 

second edit: as a pure pocket passer, he’s just a guy. Stares down way too often. 

Edited by ndomer4
  • Heart 1