Green Jerseys for GT!!!!!!!

chirodomer

Here is my prediction! Since we know we are coming out in "Kelly Green" against Georgia Tech which means the "luck o' the Irish", I,chirodamus, will go out on a limb and predict that the Baracuda Tuna WILL be the 1st Notre Dame coach in history to start an opener with one true freshman phenom Jimmy "the laser" Clausen!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NDgirl09
Personally I don't consider bowl games aside from the Natinoal Title game special occassions. The green jerseys do pump the team up but may even pump the fans up more. For that reason, I would likely never use them for a bowl game and only use them at home.

i think they should be used for huge games, i.e. USC '05, or big bowl games-BCS games, but other than that, nothing. I really don't think they should be used for all senior days, last year was a special senior class.

Guest bostonirish1908

I guess everyone is avoiding the question and the green jerseys shouldn.t be taken out for GT, they should be more preserved for the biggest, most important games. I mean if we use them for every top tier team this year than it will be almost everygame.

Guest NDgirl09
I guess everyone is avoiding the question and the green jerseys shouldn.t be taken out for GT, they should be more preserved for the biggest, most important games. I mean if we use them for every top tier team this year than it will be almost everygame.

i don't think anyone has heard, i think the one to answer that is chirodomer.

i remember a few months ago ND announcing that they'd wear kelly green jersey's for a game this year, (announcing it was an attempt to sell a shitload of those jersey's) but i don't remember it being the GT game. For some reason i think it was the Southern Cal game, some BS reasoning about announcing it this early being about honoring the 77 team.