lOOK AT THIS PHOTO

el senor domer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Another great picture by Lep. No I don't think it's photoshopped It was reported Crist was motioned to join the QB huddle with Weis a few days ago by Paulus and he is one big boy. :D Rer-examining it for 'what it's worth' clues that the whole world wants to know about our starting QB.

DD is in the back and JC is hanging his head some. That could be a moment in time snapped by the shutter OR as Weis said sometimes if not chosen someone goes into the tank.

I don't know if this particular picture is photoshopped but,,,,

If you watch the video of the Media Days open practice, you can clearly see Crist in one of the huddles with the QB's and he is heads an shoulders taller than all the other QB's.

Reminds me of Quinn.

Guest Deimos

I don't think that is Photoshopped. My reasoning is the lighting, which is something photoshop has a hard time getting past. If you look at Crist's right arm and Clausen's head and hair, you would see that they are roughly near the same linear, vertical plane. The lighting, consequently, is identical in intensity and in angle. Either a very strong coincidence, or he was there. It looks fake at first, because Clausen's mug isn't casting a darker shadow on Crist's shirt, but if you look closer, you will see the light is coming in from the right, meaning that Clausen's head is casting a shadow on his own shoulder pad, which it is. Same hold's true for Crist and his shoulder.

-MW-

Guest Deimos
Deimos over in Media I asked Lep about this photo and he replied. It's in Media :D

Not sure what the term "media" means in this. Did he photoshop it or not?

-MW-