BROWNS- LIONS VIDEO OF QUINN

Guest SirJohn

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ashley Finnigan

In love Brady! Hey DomeandDomer (if you are out there), why don't you set your wife up with an account here so her and I can chat Brady Quinn :wink:

He did well but come one, it was against scrubs and 80% of his throws were checkdowns. If you are watching the hole thing though, Frye and Anderson are atrocious. Quinn starts earlier than expected for better or worse

Guest Ashley Finnigan

.. that argument stinks .. he's a rookie in the bigs (the nfl) .. he ran show on the nfl whatever string .. he did work son as Big Black would say on Rob and Big!

The best thing he did was make good decisions. People may wonder what's so spectacular about hitting a running back out of the backfield. Instead of checking down to the running back, quarterbacks have the tendency to look downfield for the big play. It was one thing Charlie got on Brady about when he got to ND. There were numerous times in that game where the quarterbacks tried to go over the top of the defense and make spectacular plays instead of checking down. Those throws resulted in turnovers and missed opportunities.

In love Brady! Hey DomeandDomer (if you are out there), why don't you set your wife up with an account here so her and I can chat Brady Quinn :wink:

NOOOO!! I've "peed on this tree". It is mine...she can't come here.

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Hahahaha man you're hilarious!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: By the way you're approaching 1,000 man! almost at 800! It's coming faster then you know it! :D :clap:

Hahahaha man you're hilarious!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: By the way you're approaching 1,000 man! almost at 800! It's coming faster then you know it! :D :clap:

I hate a thousand posts. It's like watching a fricking clock. For the record, I think I have 10 posts over at GH that I think should transfer over here.

I figure I might be at a thousand by christmas.

Guest NDgirl09

haha, i just saw this after your other post about if i were your wife. so yes, you are lucky i am not. haha