RB Emmanuel Moody transfering from USC

dangeruss

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Promising everyone playing time has to come back to haunt you at some point.

I don't like USC as much as the next ND fan, but I'm not sure this statement is entirely accurate. Everything I've read seems to lend itself more towards the, "the best player will play regardless of year" rather than them actually promising playing time to anyone. Maybe something along the lines of, "I promise you will play IF you're the best player."

Just my two cents.

Guest heismancaliber
I wonder if Marc Tyler is starting to regret not following through with his 70/30 comments. Either way, I'm pretty happy with Armando Allen.

Even if Marc would've gone to ND he still wouldn't be a factor for PT for you guys considering his leg still hasn't healed 100%, he'd be a redshirt no matter where he went most likely.

and SDIrishFan you hit it right on the head, PC doesn't promise anybody PT, he simply promises them that if they are good enough they'll get PT immediately, no matter what grade they are (and I believe this will become Weis's philosophy now that he has his own recruits in the fold).

Ultimately this is what happened to Moody as Joe McKnight simply gives the team more versatility at the speed back spot. I don't blame Moody one bit, this is gonna be a good opportunity for him, in this case its no different than what happened at ND with the QB situation and Frazer, the cream rises to the top.

I wonder if Marc Tyler is starting to regret not following through with his 70/30 comments. Either way, I'm pretty happy with Armando Allen.

Even if Marc would've gone to ND he still wouldn't be a factor for PT for you guys considering his leg still hasn't healed 100%, he'd be a redshirt no matter where he went most likely.

and SDIrishFan you hit it right on the head, PC doesn't promise anybody PT, he simply promises them that if they are good enough they'll get PT immediately, no matter what grade they are (and I believe this will become Weis's philosophy now that he has his own recruits in the fold).

Ultimately this is what happened to Moody as Joe McKnight simply gives the team more versatility at the speed back spot. I don't blame Moody one bit, this is gonna be a good opportunity for him, in this case its no different than what happened at ND with the QB situation and Frazer, the cream rises to the top.

You have finally admitted to being a USC fan? I don't see why you just didn't come out with it in the first place

As for Tyler, he has to be wary of playing time. A year behind and he could be anothe rone of those who just missed the boat. I liked him but prefer Allen/Hughes as a combo

Was there a question about Heisman being an SC fan? I thought the question was... is he an ND fan? The answer I believe is...

he is both.

Now to me that's like being a Red Sox fan AND a Yankee fan...you would think matter and anti-matter would cancel themselves out and Heisman would cease to exist at some point.

However; I have little room to talk since I love ND and at least kinda like.... :shock: Michigan.

Let the calls for board exile begin.

Guest heismancaliber
Was there a question about Heisman being an SC fan? I thought the question was... is he an ND fan? The answer I believe is...

he is both.

Now to me that's like being a Red Sox fan AND a Yankee fan...you would think matter and anti-matter would cancel themselves out and Heisman would cease to exist at some point.

However; I have little room to talk since I love ND and at least kinda like.... :shock: Michigan.

I explained it before but the short end of the story is this:

Grew up a diehard SC fan in SoCal, got rejected by USC out of HS, went to ND for 2 years and tried to like it but my heart was still at SC so i transferred there, which is where i'm at now. I have MUCH more respect for ND and the rivalry (especially having been there the last 2 years)

Well, I officially give up. To quote the legendary Robin Williams when he was asked if he thought his character in "Mrs. Doubtfire" was funny...

"I used to. There was a time, when I found myself funny. But today, you have proven me wrong. Thank you!"

Let's see...when I try to be funny, people think I'm serious...when I'm serious, people...well you get it.

I think I will stick to lurking from now on.

Guest heismancaliber
Well, I officially give up. To quote the legendary Robin Williams when he was asked if he thought his character in "Mrs. Doubtfire" was funny...

"I used to. There was a time, when I found myself funny. But today, you have proven me wrong. Thank you!"

Let's see...when I try to be funny, people think I'm serious...when I'm serious, people...well you get it.

I think I will stick to lurking from now on.

don't sweat it, even the best hitter in baseball gets out in 2/3 of his AB's. Just wanted to throw my story out there so people can just let me post without replying the same stuff 24/7. Keep swingin for the fences Ace

he is both.

Grew up a diehard SC fan in SoCal, got rejected by USC out of HS, went to ND for 2 years and tried to like it but my heart was still at SC so i transferred there, which is where i'm at now. I have MUCH more respect for ND and the rivalry (especially having been there the last 2 years)

lol that is such BS. Last time you were confronted, u danced around the subject. now u have a story to tell. lol

Guest heismancaliber

he is both.

lol that is such BS. Last time you were confronted, u danced around the subject. now u have a story to tell. lol

U want me to add you with my ND facebook account?

he is both.

Michigan :?: Yuck :!:

Now to me that's like being a Red Sox fan AND a Yankee fan...you would think matter and anti-matter would cancel themselves out and Heisman would cease to exist at some point. :lol: