Deion Walker, WR

chirodomer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JerseyDomer
This guy visited last week. Anyone have any news of what went down? Supposed to run a 4.4 forty.

spoke highly of us.

Weis and his father spoke for an hour or so gettin on the same page and was told on offer would be extended. His father is his OC of his team. I think Charlie should take over his recruitment personally and pull Deion in. Charlie should be able to click with his father and hopefully click with his son

Seems he will strongly consider us and whatever communication was lost can be repaired/has been repaired---- we broke off talks for awhile for some reason.

we would make his top 10 when he cuts his list down.

there was a write up on B&G in regards to it

For some reason I like our chances to get a legit shot at him although I really think FSU after losin out on Butler and havin A.J. Alexander decommit that they will pull out all the stops in tryin to land him

Guest JerseyDomer

His father also spent time with some of our academic staff too while in so i think it's more than just a kid takin an unofficial just for the sake of it..... who knows

Walker is a 5 star Rivals guy. BG expects him to get a ND offer very soon. I don't see us taking 4 WR's and as I said earlier, I think Floyd is already Irish. So it comes to a race between Walker and Baldwin for the last spot. And neither appear ready to make a quick decision.

Walker is a 5 star Rivals guy. BG expects him to get a ND offer very soon. I don't see us taking 4 WR's and as I said earlier, I think Floyd is already Irish. So it comes to a race between Walker and Baldwin for the last spot. And neither appear ready to make a quick decision.

Call your boy and have him put the press on broke! I'd like to see some big speedy WR's to go along with the fun bunch we have!

it sure seems like walker is the "replacement" for butler, doesn't it? or at least the time line seems to *suggest* that...

i'm getting the feeling that CW and crew are giving walker the full-court press. i see it being him that commits rather than baldwin. JMO...

Neither's film is very impressive, IMO, but Baldwin's is mostly him from the TE spot blocking which he seems skilled at.

Walker probably has fast track times but he doesn't seem all that fast or elusive on film. He seems kind of raw. Not gonna lie, attitude aside, i'd rather Floyd, Bulter, or Baldwin than Walker, though i'd obviously be thrilled to land him. (attitude aside referring to Butler).

Guest IrishPanther

Anyone know much about next year's crop of WRs? I know, I know the idea is you take em while you can...and certainly any one the staff offers is fine by me, but if we end up one short this year, what's the feeling for next year?

Guest heismancaliber

I'm sure its been stated many times before on this board in regards to Walker but he is very close friends with FSU QB commit EJ Manuel, which could have an effect on his decision

A little different so it may not apply, but I thought friends had a lot of pull as well. Until my daughter, torn between two 'high schools' chose to go to one and stated the deciding factor was to get away from her friends. She still wanted them as friends, but didn't need to be around then 24/7, plus wanted to make new ones. Sadly for me, she did not choose to go to the school that is 4 HOUSES away, but chose the one that is 7 MILES away.

Moral of the story, never under estimate kids and assume they will do the 'easy' or obvious thing. I often think we do because it is what we would have done if we were in their shoes.