JB Shugarts decommitting??

Guest NDFANINTEXAS

Guest NDFANINTEXAS

This has nothing to do with him coming to ND but I just thought yall would like to know.

I have heard from several sources that Shugarts maybe close to decommitting from Ohio St. and going onboard with LSU.

He is in Baton Rouge with his teammate (kicker) Randy Bullock and supposedly if he gets an offer they may both join LSU.

Note: Sam Mcguffie and JB are very good friends and have both said that they would love to play for the same team. JB may have been expecting OSU to give a scholly to Mcguffie but they didnt.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scooper

Yeah, there was that national title that USC likes to claim.

It's not like any team has won multiples over the last decade(one-peat). LSU has been consistently as good as just about anybody.

LSU's motto should be "Doing less with more"

Its a crime that they have never done anything significant with all that talent.

So I'd take it that BCS Championship didn't do anything for ya?

Let me grind my axe will ya!

Alright, go right ahead if you wish. Just had to clear my mind of that one. 8)

Guest mpstunner11

I think it comes down to Les miles can't run an offense. He had the #1 qb and 2 of the best wrs in the country along with a stellar defense. I don't think you could say he underachieved, but they certainly had the talent to beat Florida. It is embarassing that tOSU lost to florida, considering how much better tOSU was. Florida almost lost to South Carolina at home. Granted they will be scary good in about 2 years, but tOSU came out flat. The team with the most talent in the country was USC, and they will be amazing this year. I just hope they lose focus or something.

Guest irishrick

why didn't sam mcguffie get a scholie, it seems like a couple of months ago the Irish fans were crowning him the great RB/ ?? maybe Ohio State saw something we didn't see. what say you ? :)

why didn't sam mcguffie get a scholie, it seems like a couple of months ago the Irish fans were crowning him the great RB/ ?? maybe Ohio State saw something we didn't see. what say you ? :)

-------OSU told D. Torrence they would only take 1 RB this year if he committed so he did and now no other RB's will get offered.