I need a commit soon!!!

Guest The_Dude_454

Guest The_Dude_454

I can't take it anymore!!!! It's been 3 full days since we last had a commit!!!! I can't take it anymore, I need a fix BAAAAAD!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The anticipation of Sabino, Filer, Flord, Brown and Robinson is KILLING me!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Dude_454
sounds like u need a drink :drunk::drunk:

Half a bottle of wine + waking up at 5:15 to get ready for work.... I definately do not need any more, lol.

Guest NDEagles379

Rockne, are you referring to Filer or Robinson in who you think should commit soon?

I think Filer will commit this weekend, so I'm guessing you mean him. Who knows on Robinson.

Guest The_Dude_454
Rockne, are you referring to Filer or Robinson in who you think should commit soon?

I think Filer will commit this weekend, so I'm guessing you mean him. Who knows on Robinson.

I think Filer will be very soon. IMO.

Good news Rock.... I hope your correct. We have all been waiting for Filer since last September.

Dang, I'm gonna be away at a family reunion tomorrow... too bad I don't have texting. Oh well, might be a pleasant "surprise" to come home too. In a monotone voice:

"Oh boy, another stud defensive recruit committed to Corwin Brown's cause, I never would have guessed."

And for those keeping score at home, if Filer were to confirm the writing on the wall, he'd be the 7th straight defensive prospect to commit to ND.

8)

Guest The Army Awakens

Our 3rd scout five star... And the stud at linebacker that we offered from day 1 will be committing to ND today... Let the Chicago presence begin...

South Bend will be rocking I can't wait to start reclaiming our position in college football...

Guest NDLawJAG
TAA do you have information backing up that statement?

I added up the following...

- 10 days or so ago, Filer said he wanted to commit in the next couple weeks

- Filer said it is between ND and OSU

- Filer has never met Tressel

- Filer only has this unofficial scheduled

I believe that he will commit. I'm not sure if TAA has inside info, I don't, but I think it is highly likely.

Guest SpanishElite
TAA do you have information backing up that statement?

I added up the following...

- 10 days or so ago, Filer said he wanted to commit in the next couple weeks

- Filer said it is between ND and OSU

- Filer has never met Tressel

- Filer only has this unofficial scheduled

I believe that he will commit. I'm not sure if TAA has inside info, I don't, but I think it is highly likely.

Well all of those factors are definetly in our favor for a commitment from Filer soon. Plus Coach Weis and Coach Brown never hurts!

Guest NDLawJAG

I heard that someone on campus ran into his father who was bing dropped off by Brown and Ianello.... Sounded pretty good for the Irish.

Our 3rd scout five star... And the stud at linebacker that we offered from day 1 will be committing to ND today... Let the Chicago presence begin...

South Bend will be rocking I can't wait to start reclaiming our position in college football...

TAA... explain?