Who's left?

DiegoIrish

So lets assume Robinson commits in the next week or so. We have about 5 spots left after that right?

Seems that

Floyd

Filer

Sabino

Baldwin

J. Brown

are all possibilities in the near future and that could finish off the class? We all talked about the ship sailing and I think the pressure is really on now to get in before its too late. There are a lot of guys on the board that I didnt mention that are strong candidates for commits. We've brought up the dream boards but now its becoming reality that this class could be done pretty soon. 5 spots could go in the snap of a finger.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with you domer23, if CW only brings in a 23 man class then the must gets would have to be.

19. michael floyd

20. jonathan baldwin

21. etienne sabino

22. steve filer

23. trevor robinson

if CW did bring in 25 then these guys would round out the class. i'd love to bring in marcus forston but i think ND will be done recruiting when he is ready to commit.

24. ryan williams

25. jeremy brown

i agree with you domer23, if CW only brings in a 23 man class then the must gets would have to be.

19. michael floyd

20. jonathan baldwin

21. etienne sabino

22. steve filer

23. trevor robinson

if CW did bring in 25 then these guys would round out the class. i'd love to bring in marcus forston but i think ND will be done recruiting when he is ready to commit.

24. ryan williams

25. jeremy brown

Brown will commit on visit.

Seeing that you posted this twice in a two minute span I guess it's more than a feeling (same with D Mac?), maybe you're in the know..then again maybe your feeling is good enough to post it twice to keep that post count up. Either way I agree, better make a move or it will get made for him.

Hey Zig,

How's your team shaping up this year?

Varsity looks like we might struggle. We have a young talented soph QB, but he's young and hasnt really taken it seriously yet. The QB job will probably go to the senior returning, but he was a converted RB. JV should be pretty good with two good back 2 back frosh classes getting older. As for frosh, we have the highest number ever of kids in there lifting, so hopefully that shows on the field. We dont really have any big lineman types with any experience, so we may struggle from that side, but we have a lot of kids interested which is good.

awesome...good luck. Two-a-days soon?

Thanks, right now it's running sessions. Two-a-days usually start the first/second week of August, they changed the rule, so they might start earlier. I've had a night class, so I havent been out there much, but it's done thursday, so ill give an update once i get out there.

oh boy do i remember those days...what i wouldnt give! :D

same here. i started all 3 years of varsity, id just love to have ONE MORE!!

Guest NDLawJAG

The problem with Baldwin is that he might be too late in the process. If Brown commits on visit and Sabino and Williams in early August. Filer and TR even earlier. You suddenly are at 23+ Floyd.

Something tells me that things will work themselves out. Prospects will turn into commits, and those who remain will have to challenge themselves to find if ND is right for them. Can we honestly expect all these names to have serious interest in ND? Certainly this class has shown that anything is possible, but are we reaching a little bit here, or do we stand in good position with these athletes. I know Floyd, Brown, Filer, all have great interest in ND, but what about Williams, Sabino, Forston, etc?

Guest JerseyDomer
Something tells me that things will work themselves out. Prospects will turn into commits, and those who remain will have to challenge themselves to find if ND is right for them. Can we honestly expect all these names to have serious interest in ND? Certainly this class has shown that anything is possible, but are we reaching a little bit here, or do we stand in good position with these athletes. I know Floyd, Brown, Filer, all have great interest in ND, but what about Williams, Sabino, Forston, etc?

out of the 6 kids you mentioned, the only one I just don't see comin is Forston-it wouldn't shock me if he did, but I just don't see it. I'd love to be wrong.

I do think Ryan Williams will be IRISH. He's my favorite back this class so I hope I'm right

19. michael floyd

20. jonathan baldwin

21. etienne sabino

22. steve filer

23. trevor robinson

24. ryan williams

25. jeremy brown

I hardly believe I'm saying this, but on this list, TR draws the short straw, his would be the one spot I would hold open until NSD.

Out of those left who we hope will commit, Floyd is the most crucial. I'd be pushing the panic button as far as WR is concerned given that he has been a heavy ND lean for some time now. This would force us to go after Baldwin with all we've got in order to get that 2nd WR (with still a possibility we don't land him). Whereas, my reaction to losing Filer or Brown would be disappointment as opposed to panic. Anybody else have a different player they feel is more crucial to this recruiting class (out of those left)?

Seeing that you posted this twice in a two minute span I guess it's more than a feeling (same with D Mac?), maybe you're in the know..then again maybe your feeling is good enough to post it twice to keep that post count up. Either way I agree, better make a move or it will get made for him.

I was in the middle of reading your post and read that phrase and started singin the song. lol. :lol:

I was in the middle of reading your post and read that phrase and started singin the song. lol. :lol:

^^That's the jam dude, I'll have that in my head all night. DTCBND03, I completely agree that Floyd is the most crucial piece left of the class. With all the D signings lately I'm sure Charlie would love to see a playmaker on the O commit soon.

^^That's the jam dude, I'll have that in my head all night. DTCBND03, I completely agree that Floyd is the most crucial piece left of the class. With all the D signings lately I'm sure Charlie would love to see a playmaker on the O commit soon.

I smell youtube time...

^^And for the record, best show EVER. Props to air banding.

Anywho, it really is shocking what a tear the defensive side of the ball has been on in recruiting. It may be coincidental, but I never thought the defensive side of the ball would fill up quicker than the offense, certainly not when we haven't even seen Corwin's new D.