What's your gut on Danny Mac?

Rockne3d

Pick the school that Dan McCarthy commits to  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the school that Dan McCarthy commits to

I think that there is just too much smoke about McCarthy to ND for there not to be a fire.

I hope I am wrong but all the smoke I have seen over the last week or so has been OSU.

I don't think that scout would have their front page like this if they didn't know something is in our favor:

http://notredame.scout.com/

Also, the guys over at GH, who usually are pretty conservative in their predictions think he's ND bound.

what is GH?

And I did some looking around, I am still not comfortable either way on D Mac but I did some looking around and there are some positive rumblings on this also.

Who knows. I really don't have a clue as to who he chooses. :oops:

Guest NDGirlzRock

My gut is influenced by Uncle Buck (IUB to all of you all) over on GH. He has yet to be wrong. He says it looks good, well that's good enough for me. If not, I still say he's the authority.

what is GH?

And I did some looking around, I am still not comfortable either way on D Mac but I did some looking around and there are some positive rumblings on this also.

Who knows. I really don't have a clue as to who he chooses. :oops:

I don't blame you for being confused.

First, McCarthy to ND, both rumors and "sources". Then the lull. Then nothing happened the 10th or 11th. Then, people pretty much presumed McCarthy to OSU. Rumors and sources followed suit. Then GBW threw their hat into the ring, saying its UM/OSU. Then the announcement date came down from Dan himself. Soon it was ND/OSU, yet again. There's a lot of BS to wade through at this point.

I think we pretty much sealed the deal when he visited for the summer camp and II came out with a blurb on it, but thats just me. Confusion is the safest bet here, oddly enough :lol: .

Though, it might be time to get ready with a current events avatar again...

I think that there is just too much smoke about McCarthy to ND for there not to be a fire.

I hope I am wrong but all the smoke I have seen over the last week or so has been OSU.

i'm with you, rockne. i'm very confused and nervous...

anybody know the time of the announcement?

Read over on rivals that its around 5pm eastern time.

to quote from a great movie, "looks like i picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!" :)

"Sometime when the crew is up against it, the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then doc, he said, but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

That movie is where it's at.

I don't mean to contribute to taking this off topic...oh wait, yes I do. This is another classic exchange from that movie, one of the funniest movies all time in my book.

Randy: Can I get you something?

Jive Brother 1: Smo fo buttah layin' to the bone, jackin' me up...tightly!

Randy: I'm sorry. I don't understand.

Jive Brother 2: Cutty say he can't hang!

Jive Lady: Oh, stewardess. I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: Would you tell him to just relax, and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicene.

Jive Lady: Jes hang loose, blood. She gonna catch up on the rebound a da medicide.

Jive Brother 1: What it is big mama? My mama didn't raise no dummy; I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don' git no help. Jive ass dude don' got no brains anyhow!

Domer, you and I are on the same wavelenght. I contemplated posting the jive interaction yesterday afternoon and just didn't get around to it. Hilarious! I'm surprised no one went for the set with Captain Oveur and the kid. Do you like movies with gladiators Danny? Have you ever been to a Turkish prison? You know the one.