Film Analysis: John Goodman

GwoodND

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know other's have made the analogy before...but, to me, that honestly looked like Jeff Samardzja stole Brady Quinn's uniform. I love tall receivers.

I'm with you on that... the only difference I'd point out is that Samardzija seemed to glide a little more than Goodman does. But at the end of the day, its pretty darn nit-picky when the only difference you can find is in the way their stride looks when they run.

Knight, this isn't the start of a man crush, is it? :shock:

---I don't know what it is, but I've never felt these feelings before.

Hahahahahaha...

:lol: :lol: :lol: whew, that was a good laugh :mrgreen: .

It'd never work between us Knight, we're too similar. It's not you, its me.

I know other's have made the analogy before...but, to me, that honestly looked like Jeff Samardzja stole Brady Quinn's uniform. I love tall receivers.

I'm with you on that... the only difference I'd point out is that Samardzija seemed to glide a little more than Goodman does. But at the end of the day, its pretty darn nit-picky when the only difference you can find is in the way their stride looks when they run.

i would agree and add to that that in the films highlights he doesn't seem super quick but he *is* very fast. do you know what i mean?

Guest NDGirlzRock

Keep it in the locker room boys!!!! Speaking from a woman's point of view. Seeing two manly, (coughing bu**sh*t), ND men together gets me laughing.

Guest grover

If you two are done ... The Goodman clip was excellent. He has kind of flown under the radar with so many talented receivers this year (plus the fact that he committed so early), but I think he is going to be a ton!