Anybody going to the UCLA game?

tdnd81

I am going to the Rose Bowl for the first time on Oct. 6th. And i am pretty excited! I was wondering if any of you guys are going. I know Cali. is a long trek for most of you, but it would be cool to meet some of you before the game. Its a night game so you know what that means 100,00+ :drunk:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreamer you are the first one i thought of.. not to many of us "westsiders" here on the DD! About the tickets, I got a heck of a deal at a catholic school auction here in Portland. Face value is $200 each. I got 4 of them for $350! Wish i had an extra for you Dreamer, but you will get in!

Not a problem. And we are strong here in Cali, with Champion10, foreverirish34, robdog_5, Scotty88, DiegoIrish and another brother here in the AV area, cri81 out of Palmdale.

Damn, I hope to only pay $350.00 for a ticket :roll:

Guest Mikey G

I was looking at tickets on Ticketmaster.com and they are WAY expensive (then again, I am a broke college student). I think the cheapest was 300 bux for ONE ticket! I saw a pair of tickets on ebay for 350 though, but FOUR for 350??? That is an absolute STEAL!!!

Like i said it is $200 face value, so i think they are pretty good seats.

It is crazy, no one bid on the Tix. I think people didn't want to pay for a flight or what, But i really could care less! Hopefully we fly home with the Irish sitting at 6-0!!!

I can dream right.

I was looking at tickets on Ticketmaster.com and they are WAY expensive (then again, I am a broke college student). I think the cheapest was 300 bux for ONE ticket! I saw a pair of tickets on ebay for 350 though, but FOUR for 350??? That is an absolute STEAL!!!

Yeah...it will be a pretty penny. I am hoping to score from a booster friend from UCLA. His wife and him come regularly to my Irish vs Condom barbaque/game/event.

tdn81...hopefully you will have a nice trip home that night. I do hope to run into you there if I go?

I'll be there with my wife and two of our friends. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see ND play in the Rose Bowl. Fortunately our friends have several pairs of season tickets so I'm catching a price break. It's payback for getting them tickets to last years game at ND. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the people aren't asses. (Michigan I'm looking at you)

I'll be there with my wife and two of our friends. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see ND play in the Rose Bowl. Fortunately our friends have several pairs of season tickets so I'm catching a price break. It's payback for getting them tickets to last years game at ND. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the people aren't asses. (Michigan I'm looking at you)

Nah...pretty laid back. Nice venue, every seat is great. Best place for concerts too.

Guest NDgirl09
eh, Cali is too far away...haha. I'll be at some games up in the Bend though

Hey, i think you are always better off seeing a game in the bend!

agreed.

Guest SirJohn

FYI: If you guys look over in general the GREAT ZACH READ

You will see OC Domer is trying to join DD. He runs a great blog

http://ocdomer.blogspot.com/index.html

OC stands for orange county Cali. I am not sure of the State so can't say if any of you cali guys are close to him. Let's give him a good Welcome when he comes in. :D :clap: :clap: :drunk: :drunk:

Guest Mikey G

I found a site where there are some pretty good deals on tickets if any of you are thinking about going to the UCLA vs. Notre Dame game.

http://www.stubhub.com/ucla-football-tickets/?event_id=355934&search=1#

This is a LOT cheaper than Ticketmaster, or even eBay for that matter. I kinda wish I knew where the visitor section is, so I could be amongst the ND faithful. I have been to SC vs. ND games at the Coliseum and I get crap thrown at me ALL the time. And it sucks worse when ND loses... :x

I found a site where there are some pretty good deals on tickets if any of you are thinking about going to the UCLA vs. Notre Dame game.

http://www.stubhub.com/ucla-football-tickets/?event_id=355934&search=1#

This is a LOT cheaper than Ticketmaster, or even eBay for that matter. I kinda wish I knew where the visitor section is, so I could be amongst the ND faithful. I have been to SC vs. ND games at the Coliseum and I get crap thrown at me ALL the time. And it sucks worse when ND loses... :x

That's why I love the fifty yard line...nose bleed seats. Perfect view, and I don't get any guff. Maybe I will see you there too Mikey G?

Guest Mikey G

Maybe Dreamer. If I can find a way to save the money. If I don't eat a couple days a week, skip on the laundry here and there, clip coupons, maybe I could find it in my budget. :)