Who's Next? Damn that's fun saying this year!

NDirish66

IrishCalves posted a poll further down. After Newman's commit 51% thought that Blanton would pull the trigger next. Now knowing Hunter's #14, does everyone feel that Blanton will be next or will Hunter's commit push another DL to step up with possibly on 1 spot remaining. I say Goebel fires before Blanton.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Goebel before, but the Hunter verbal has changed my perspective. Plus I've heard more to the effect that Goebel won't be picking until late July/early August, so I'm not sure that he'd beat Blanton, or even Slaughter to it.

Hunter picking the Irish obviously reconfirms the unpredictability of recruiting wars, but I'm still going to stick with the safest bet, and pick Blanton as #15.

I mean we can't keep this pace up forever, right?

:lol:

im not sure who will be next, but if blanton commits on his june visit, that'd be awesome. i thought i read he wont commit til august though.

-------Thats just a smoke screen. His step dad has been ratting him out badly. Lets just put it this way, if he doesn't commit on his trip I'll be shocked.

Guest NDLawJAG
im not sure who will be next, but if blanton commits on his june visit, that'd be awesome. i thought i read he wont commit til august though.

-------Thats just a smoke screen. His step dad has been ratting him out badly. Lets just put it this way, if he doesn't commit on his trip I'll be shocked.

I think his step dad said hes already decided... just a matter of time.

I keep thinking if we get a commit in June, we'll have eight long months to chew our nails waiting for 3-5 other verbals and NSD. Would definitely rather have it this way, but we will be very happy when the season starts.

Guest SirJohn

It could get worse on the line.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/YesterdaysNews42/DavidGoliath1.jpg[/img]

I keep saying I am Notre dame I am Notre dame. :lol:

SirJohn,

Is that a pic of our O-Line thanks to Ty Willingham.

You must be referring to the small amount of empty space left on that picture. Because emptiness is all that Ty brought to the table with our OL recruiting.