need some help fellas

foreverirish34

i just got a call that they found my aunt dead. the police are investigating right now. they said she hung herself,but now is talk of her husband "lowlife" might be a possible suspect. this is really hard to actually being going through right now. she has a child that is my age and i wish you guys will think about him through this hard time. thanks fellas.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Forever, i am so sorry, i will see prayers saud here. You just keep yourself above what is a difficult situation. Keep us posted, EM me if you want. You stay in front of the storm

Guest SirJohn

Keep us posted. I am so sorry for this tragedy. You have to stand a bit apart, so you and yours are well.... YOU AND YOURS ARE WELL,

but still be in whatever it is as it is.

Very difficult situation in this.

Blessings

Forever, my condolensces to you and your family.

Your my boy over here on the DD and a true class act. I am real sorry to hear that this happened. My heart goes out to you, your cousin and the rest of your family.

No one should ever have to go through such events. I know how you feel, I lost my best friend in an extremely tragic type of event.

Stay strong but don't be afraid to have your moment of weakness.

If you need to talk, you have my number.