WILL HILL

Guest NDisNCin2010

Guest NDisNCin2010

FWIW:

hearing ND has has real shot with him despite what I've seen on here that he is a florida "lean".

time will tell, but got what i felt was some very optimistic news on WH and his feelings for ND from someone close to the Prep who i work with.

take it for what it is though: 3rd hand news and i dont know the original source personally...it gave me quite a positive jolt when i was told and figured id let you all know.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one person that I know that is in the know about HS football and ND has said for many months now that ND will have a great chance with Will Hill but that it's by no means a sure thing. It's going to come down to ND and UF most likely maybe USC. It's going to be tough fight for him but it's one that ND has a decent chance at.

agreed. SPP dishes out some nice prospects, Will is bigtime though, and DBP (Trattous HS) is SPP's biggest rival every year for the State Title so they know each other. I think will's gonna pick which school fits him the best, outside influences will have no bearing on his decision.

Guest NDisNCin2010

dont think USC will be there in the end for Hill...Hill and Trattou know each other but not buddies or anything like that...JT will have zero imopact on Hill decision...in fact if anythin if JT rides the pine (which he will) at UF this year (and next year, and year after :) may send a msg to Hill not listen to Urban's BS...