Garrett Goebel Interview

Guest gallup21

Guest gallup21

dreamer, i had to ask the last question on the spot...i didnt have it written down at first. He didn't seem like one to give away a lead, but ill make a guess we'll be in his top 5

Guest gallup21
gallup, I was hoping that you'd ask him how he felt about Miami.

Just asked and...

"im considering 22 schools right now i dont want to dis any one of them"

He says that he has not favorites out of the 21 teams that he is considering right now, I find that hard to believe. Here is a recent comment from Goebel in reference to Corwin Brown: "I like his style of coaching. He’s really aggressive and he knows what he’s talking about. He’s someone I could really see myself playing for."

He says that he has not favorites out of the 21 teams that he is considering right now, I find that hard to believe. Here is a recent comment from Goebel in reference to Corwin Brown: "I like his style of coaching. He’s really aggressive and he knows what he’s talking about. He’s someone I could really see myself playing for."

EVERY kid has a favorite at some point. Unless you've lived in a box all your life, and never heard anything about colleges before your recruitment, there are a few that are going to stand out for you.

He's just playing it smart, and not trying to burn any of the 21 bridges he has. We're in pretty good shape.

On another note, if he's still on the Irish radar by then, or in the fold, my tentative plan is to go to his first game next year at Montini. I'll give Nick the notes, so he can do a write-up 'n such for his web-page. It's probably the only game I'd be willing to do, since pretty much every other game is either on the road, or falls on a Saturday that conflicts with ND watching :shock: . Keep ya posted.