Fantasy Football: Part II

IrishCalves

Would you consider joining my fantasy league?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you consider joining my fantasy league?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe; keep me posted

The guy who ran our league last year is pretty swamped, considering he's a dual sport athlete at a small Christian school in Wisconsin. It was a lot easier for him when he was in HS :D . So if we do get organized again this year, I'll be running the league. Trolling the waters to see if anyone here would think about biting.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in one for 7 years.. And thought it was dorky and lame. But man i can't get enough and have been hooked since!

Would love to join one with fellow DDers (and talk some crap)

Count me in!!!!!

Is it free and just for fun with points and stuff or what?

If I was able to bring guys in from across the country, I don't see how it couldn't be a free league. Can you imagine getting a 20 mailed to you from Nevada, Oregon, or Ohio? :lol:

Is it free and just for fun with points and stuff or what?

If I was able to bring guys in from across the country, I don't see how it couldn't be a free league. Can you imagine getting a 20 mailed to you from Nevada, Oregon, or Ohio? :lol:

Haha yeah, I'm not sure what site you're doing it on but I've seen ones where you have to pay I think, but whatever... I'm in!

So all involved know:

I think I've got enough for a combined league, including some of my friends and a majority of DDers.

However, if interest from here picks up a little more, then we might just go for an all DD league. I've kept most of my friends in the relative dark, considering it is only May, so nothing about their involvement is as concrete as the guys from here.

And for those who have already said they're in, don't be too afraid to draw from your own friends outside of DD. We've got about 7-8 guys from here already, so if we got 2-3 more, we could pull off a 10 man league. 12 would be even better IMO, so don't be too shy. So... try to knock on some other doors if possible, but please be sure to tell them nothing is set in stone, 1 way or another.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone curious parties (rather than sending separate PM's):

The DDers that I've penciled as "in" the league include myself, irish21, Bryan, tdnd81, GoIrish24, ND FANATIC, and Kgreene2343.

Two of my friends have said they'd do it if they don't have to pay to get in, so we've got at least 9. I know two others I'm going to ask, and a 3rd I might to get to 12.

Maybe there are some DDers that are in hibernation during the off season, but I doubt that we can pull together the #'s to have an all DD league at this juncture.

Stank, I know you're interested, but I'll be honest and say that right now you're on the bubble. You've still got time, but I'd like to know your verdict by, say, late June.