Jamoris Slaughter

Guest JerseyDomer

Guest JerseyDomer
Jersey, where did you read this. If true, great news!

J. Sapp from B&G noted that.

Looks like we made some very good impressions this past weekend.

Slaughter is a stud in my mind

Guest heismancaliber
JD is correct. That came from Jason Sapp at BG and IMO Jason is the best in the biz when it comes to ND recruiting.

better than Mike Frank?

Guest JerseyDomer
JD is correct. That came from Jason Sapp at BG and IMO Jason is the best in the biz when it comes to ND recruiting.

better than Mike Frank?

Yes, he's on the ball.

I really think the fact that he was a top guy comin outta HS that he relates real well to the recruiting process, plus seems to get solid info

I've watched the tape of Slaughter, and what jumps out at me is his ability to anticipate when in coverage, and how he makes his presence felt when running downhill against the run. He's got quite a portfolio of highlight hits.

The film I see has me thinking his home is at safety, but I could also see him doing well at corner, a position I've also heard he might be recruited at by the Irish. Has he been on a power hour, or said in a written interview which position he's getting looked at first by the Irish? I'd like some knowledge thats a little more concrete than what I've heard.

Watched his vids too....

WOW. in one clip he is covering a guy and stripps the ball, runs about 60 yds and jumps from the 7 to a TD! He is a stud, he also laid the wood a few times and looks to never give up on plays..... And he has one hell of a name :shock:

His video is impressive. I think I remember from another thread someone mentioned we are recruiting him as a CB? Is that an accurate assumtion or is ND looking at him as a S? He plays extremely physical and really hammered a few guys. That one hit on the sideline put that WR 4 yards out of bounds.