trip to ND + recruiting

Guest gallup21

Guest gallup21

hey guys, in SB right now...met Ian, Brandon, and Emeka yesterday, had lunch with Brandon very loose guy. All were great. I saw Sean Cwynar today and said hey, and he was great too. Then came the fun...shook hands with Ara and said hi to coach weis and asked a question to holtz. Zibby is THE GREATEST guy, he'll talk, he's real loose, was one on one with him but didnt try for the interview...he interupted another one of his interviews to say bye to me, so i was pretty excited about that. will give press conference reports when i get back on sunday, or monday maybe. met patches12345 and atlantairish is staying at our hotel. Cwynar told me Fleming committed just a few moments before he went out of the brunch place thing, so i got excited. David Brutons a great guy also...did a flip into the endzone wehen he scored. so ill post pics and stuff later, gotta go now and wait for atlantairish (matt) in the lobby- cya

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gallup21
Nick - you should tell them about your great view :)

haha i wasnt going to, but i will now that you mention it. Bhatta got me a press pass, so i was in the press box, then walked down on the field, through the tunnel, and into the media room to listen to post game press conferences and interview some players. thats how i met who i did (Weis, Ara, Lou, Zibby, Bruton)

Guest shark83
Gallup, I had a great time meeting you man. I put the pics up on Facebook check 'em out.

Go Irish!!

Dude, I just checked your pics you posted with the recruits and I swear you were standing next to me at the exit gate after the game. I had a shaved head, wearing a ND blue coaches polo on, with sunburn on my face. Do you remember anybody like that around you?

Guest shark83
haha dude I thought that was you man, i didn't want to be like hey joe! and it not be you. But yeah I did think that was you man, did you have a good time there and what did you think of the recruits reaction to the game
Yea, I had the same thought after you asked me a question, but just like you said, I didn't want say Mike and not be you and look like an idiot lol :lol: .

As for the recruits, they seemed to be enjoying everyone asking them for their autographs and picutres with them. The Golic boys looked stunned that so many people knew who they were, it was real neat to see their expressions. I was shocked to see Fauria there since nobody mentioned him being there, so I knew something had to be up. Mike Ragone told me,"He's going to start next year", that's the confidence I like to hear. I ran into DD on campus Friday, he was real nice and talked to me for a few minutes.

I got a chance to go to the team brunch before the game, I'll make a post about it in a little bit.