Who's going to the Blue and Gold game?

Guest rocketsan22

Guest rocketsan22

Wish I could but it's an eight+ hour drive...

Would love it if someone could snag me a Clausen autograph if at all possible? Anyone know if there are any Clausen 8x10's with him in an Irish helmet?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

I'm going Rocketsans. Tickets courtesy of my close friend and DD's IrishRick who has connections knows a booster etc. (I'm doing an article on that.)

Guest Irish4Ever

I will be there with a great friend and huge ND fan. Are there any plans in the works for people from DD to hook up? I, for one, would like to put some faces to names around here.

Go Irish!

Guest irishrick

will the B&G game be on TV? , russ i think i heard were the guy on the und said that they will have highlights , i think i heard that, would be nice to see lou on the sidelines again , go irish , for no matter it will be a few hours of great irish football,

will the B&G game be on TV? , russ i think i heard were the guy on the und said that they will have highlights , i think i heard that, would be nice to see lou on the sidelines again , go irish , for no matter it will be a few hours of great irish football,
will the B&G game be on TV?
Unfortunately no it won't... But some sites usually have highlights of the game

You guys are killing me!!!!!!

If they put that game on ESPN primetime it would get better ratings then any crappy nba game or figure skating that might be on!

Have a safe trip boys.....wish i could join ya, give us an update after the game! GO Blue. GO Gold! :drunk:

I'm Driving in from Alabama on friday. My dad just got some VIP brunch tickets this morning. He called about regular tickets and they said that they had a table turn in their tickets yesterday because they could not make it.

This will be my first B & G game.

Guest Hejduk23

I'll be there. I take my family every year. I'll have the wife, all four kids, mom and dad in towe. Would love to meet some of you! By the way, when I told my 2 1/2 year old son that next week we got to go see ND and Charlie Weis he said, "Charlie Weis, I LOVE Charlie Weis!" Never too young to teach them well. He is also fluent in "Here come the Irish" and "We are...N.D." As a side note...my 8 yr. old boy will have his hair spiked with gold hair gel!!!!!! We need help...lol!!!!!