TE Brandon Moore

OSU just landed their second TE in their '08 class ryan wallace who is another instate recruite. brandon moore is currently in rivals top 100, im not sure what NDs chances are at landing him but its nice to know that we probbly won't be battleing OSU now.

Guest JerseyDomer
Is there room for two TE's? I love the depth that ND is establishing at that position, but I can't help but wonder if that schollie would be better used on the OL/DL, CB, WR.

Don't see why not. With the pro style offense we'll use plenty of 2 tight end sets.

After this season we'll have Yeatman, Konrad, and Ragone.

Rudolph's on board, but it's not NSD yet.

Moore is a freak and whenever a top TE wants to come to South Bend, we should let'em.

Always need 1 receiving and 1 blocking TE

Guest scooper
Is there room for two TE's? I love the depth that ND is establishing at that position, but I can't help but wonder if that schollie would be better used on the OL/DL, CB, WR.
Room? Yes. Will there be two? Yes.

Rudolph said Charlie told him there would be two.

Charlie said at the signing day presser he would follow a 2-1-2-1 pattern with TE's. This is a 2 year.

Offers have gone out to TE's since Rudolph committed.

Yeah. There's room and plans to take two. Which makes sense considering the 2 TE sets Charlie likes to run. Besides, after 07 Carlson's gone. That leaves 4, with one still a potential position switch. For an offense that uses a lot of TE's that's not as much depth as people keep saying. Not to mention, it's good to have three deep for practice.

Room? Yes. Will there be two? Yes.

Rudolph said Charlie told him there would be two.

Charlie said at the signing day presser he would follow a 2-1-2-1 pattern with TE's. This is a 2 year.

Offers have gone out to TE's since Rudolph committed.

Yeah. There's room and plans to take two. Which makes sense considering the 2 TE sets Charlie likes to run. Besides, after 07 Carlson's gone. That leaves 4, with one still a potential position switch. For an offense that uses a lot of TE's that's not as much depth as people keep saying. Not to mention, it's good to have three deep for practice.

scooper! Were you reading my mind? While ND81 asked a good question, you had an even greater answer. I hope to see us be more physical on both sides of the ball? I also hope we wear down our opponents defense with a power not seen by us for some time? And a two tight end set will only enhance this dream... 8)

BTW, next year when they plan on only taking 1 expect that to be Jake Golic unless his game goes South in the next year. That Mike Golic's other son and while he's not quite elite he's very good and is or will be recruited by the major programs.

Guest scooper
BTW, next year when they plan on only taking 1 expect that to be Jake Golic unless his game goes South in the next year. That Mike Golic's other son and while he's not quite elite he's very good and is or will be recruited by the major programs.
That would be awesome.

And based on the way things have gone at TE recently, I wouldn't mind bringing in a TE who wasn't necessarily "elite", but just a solid blue and gold guy. Depending on who you ask, ND has landed a top 3 TE three years running (Reuland, Ragone, Rudolph), so the talent is definitely there. And Yeatman is even contributing as well. If he's anything like his brother - smart, committed, hard working - then Jake would be a welcome addition to the ND family, and only make the guys around him better.