Which uniform looks best on Brady?

not gonan happen but "da Bears" would look awesome...amybe all this brady bashing is coming from teams with lower drafts picks...that would be so great to see da bears trade for the 6th spot and be able to pick up brady...he would look great in blue.

not gonan happen but "da Bears" would look awesome...amybe all this brady bashing is coming from teams with lower drafts picks...that would be so great to see da bears trade for the 6th spot and be able to pick up brady...he would look great in blue.

Yeah you're right... My dad would be thrilled if Brady went to the Bears; he's been a lifelong Bears fan.

I'm not a Browns fan, but living in NW Ohio, at least I will be able to get over and see him play. Also, the Browns are on every week in this area, so I would be able to see every game.

If I had my way, he'd be a Panther.

Panthers sign David Carr.

Guess he wont be a Panther.

Guest mpstunner11

Brady will look good in whatever jersey he is wearing next year. He is super cute and has the body to fill out any jersey he wears. Hopefully the Browns will pick him because Brown really matches his eyes and his hair really well.

Don't take my post too seriously. :wink:

Guest Bryan
worry the word is he is going to the packers , browns can't use him ha ha :lol:

No, because they have Aaron Rodgers, and they didn't draft him for nothing

If the Dolphins are smart, then they'll forget about the injured, washed-up, and oft-useless Culpepper and trade up for Quinn.

Guest mpstunner11

Bryan your pic reminds me of those people who wear the t-shirts with Che Guevara on the front and have no idea he was instrumental in the death of over a thousand civilians. (I would wear the one with Charlie on it, tho, if he had a beret)

two weeks ago I saw a Notre Dame student wearing a track jacket with CCCP on the side (the USSR). Whoever thought that it is a good idea to glorify corrupt and destructive regimes and political ideas needs to take a history class before they start putting them on shirts. (sorry for the rant) I would rather wear a USC track jacket at Notre Dame then a Soviet track jacket. If I had a bucket of paint, I would have thrown it all over her.

Guest bluester2000

Is there a possibility that this student was actually from the former Soviet Union? There are many who still feel that as corrupt as it was, the USSR was more just than the imperialistic United States, and in some instances I would agree.

It doesn't matter where Brady goes. Wasnt San Diego considered a career-killer before Brees and Rivers? Weren't Cincinnati and Indianapolis considered bad teams before Carson and Manning?

Do we all have so little faith in Brady that we dont think he can turn a franchise around?

two weeks ago I saw a Notre Dame student wearing a track jacket with CCCP on the side (the USSR). Whoever thought that it is a good idea to glorify corrupt and destructive regimes and political ideas needs to take a history class before they start putting them on shirts. her.

Corrupt and destructive politcal regimes? Sounds close to home! :lol: