Fleming

Guest NDisNCin2010

Guest NDisNCin2010

this guy looks (and acts) like the real deal. after seeing him play for the first time on these rivals clips i think you'll feel the same way.

i know he's an ND lean right now, sure hope he's irish in the end!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scooper
This guy can play. In that clip, he also played some DT. That shows some versitility. Are we recruiting him as a LB or DE?
Yes. ND will play a OLB/DE hybrid position much like the Patriots use. He will line up as an OLB, but on many plays may put his hand on the ground in a 4-3 alignment. Basically, he'll be a quarterback killer....standing or in a stance doesn't matter as much as his mission.

I'll only be worried if he doesn't commit within the next couple of weeks because he decides to go out and take a look at USC. Even then, USC has a TON of ground to make up IMO. Back to back trips to ND, hanging out with Hughes and Cave, loving CB...Darius should be Irish. However, I'm glad to see that he's getting national attention, and it makes me feel even better about getting him. This should help his ranking as well :D

Guest shark83
I'll only be worried if he doesn't commit within the next couple of weeks because he decides to go out and take a look at USC. Even then, USC has a TON of ground to make up IMO. Back to back trips to ND, hanging out with Hughes and Cave, loving CB...Darius should be Irish. However, I'm glad to see that he's getting national attention, and it makes me feel even better about getting him. This should help his ranking as well :D
A few people were saying that Fleming had a shot at 5*'s (As a DE), but I disagreed with them. Now that I see USC has offered, maybe I was wrong.

Oh by the way, Darius Fleming will be making ANOTHER visit to Notre Dame this coming Wednesday to watch practice. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Guys, USC offer or not, it's just a matter of time. By May we will have Poz, Fleming and McDonald. Pretty impressive.

add filer to that and i won't care if we don't even land another the rest of the year. I think Fleming has wrapped himself up an invite to the AAA game. If he chooses ND over USC and being from Chicago is too much for lemming to pass up

Guest SirJohn

rock tick tock. (Alice in wonderland i'm late.. I'm late for a very important date.)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/YesterdaysNews42/clocks1.jpg[/img]