Trevor Robinson nearing decision!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well from everything i've read, robinson is a big NU fan and has always wanted to go there. he also has said that winning and competing for a NC is also very important to him along with a good education. ND is in a much better position then NU is when it comes to winning a NC (if bill c. dosent get it done this year i wonder how much longer he'll be at NU). i feel that its really down to NU and ND and really could go either way. will he choose his childhood favorite or will he go to ND which has the better football program and accademics.

NU is the easy pick. I could see me thinking ND, and then getting blind sided by him commiting to scUM, so I won't make a prediction hear. But from everything I've heard (mulitple ND visits like Romine and him wearing ND gear to school) I like our chances.

you're probably right russ, but i cant for the life of me figure out why a kid would make 5 visits to ND, on his own dime???

I wonder if he is just trying to thoroughly evaluate the schools. While it is more expensive and longer for him to get to South Bend, it looks like Lincoln is only about an hour from Omaha, so he may have had the opportunity to go there as much as he wants.

Where was that pic taken irish? That make make a dif.

Can you imagine how tough this coming season will be on an Irish recruit living in Nebraska? That's worries me as an Irish fan about him committing early. But on the other hand, to quote schell "but jesus d-fence, 5 FRIGGIN TIMES??????????????"

Guest irishrick

anyone who comes to Notre Dame five times at his own expense and wears a ND jacket, i would have to believe he is irish he is looking at the making of a return of notre dame football, and it all starts in September . go irish :) :)

Guest shark83
He likes ND alot but the word is now that he has silently verb'd to Nebraska.

It could easily be a message board rumor but that is the word as of late.

I think I know what message you are referring to and if indeed it is the same one I'm thinking of, that was a ND fan being sarcastic.

I think we'll get a better feel for where we stand with Trevor after he visits NU for their spring game this weekend.

Guest irishrick

per the husker news looks like its between NU and Michigan with irish slipping to down in the pact has 18 offers , , we will have to get it on if were to grab this big guy.

Guest shark83
per the husker news looks like its between NU and Michigan with irish slipping to down in the pact has 18 offers , , we will have to get it on if were to grab this big guy.
Link?

I do not think that "we will have to get on it". this kid was our first offer on the OL. We have been on him from the beginning. As a matter of fact, I think we offered him the first day we were allowed to make offers.

IMO, we are still looking good with him.