New Jersey's Finest

irishziggy

I just wanted to list some NJ players that are or will be under ND's radar -

LB - Eric LeGrand: 6'3" 240 lbs. Colonia, NJ (150 tackles Jr year)

LB - Marcus Witherspoon: 6'2" 215 lbs. Absecon, NJ (4.5 40 and 18 sacks as a Jr)

LB - Brendan Beal: 6'3" 228 lbs. Roxbury, NJ (4.3 GPA - 4.65 40, 350 lb. bench, 151 tackles/11 sacks as a Jr)

LB - JB Fitzgerald: 6' 3" 220 lbs. Princeton, NJ (4.7 40, 93 tackles as a junior and loves ND)

DB - Will Hill: 6'3" 200 lbs. Jersey City, NJ (4.4 forty, also plays QB but will most likely play DB in college, 2 KR td's as a junior)

DT/DL - Hafis Williams: 6'3 265 lbs. Elizabeth, NJ (3.3 GPA, 400 squat, had 106 tackles and 6 sacks as a jr)

OT - Art Forst: Ht: 6'8 and 288 lbs. Manasquan, NJ (5.4 forty, 300 bench, 455 squat and helped his HS team to 12-0 record and state championship)

RB/ATH - Rashad White: 5'10, 157 lbs. Teaneck, NJ (4.4 forty, almost 4000 yards in two seasons and 37 TDs including 2,386 yards ad 26 TDs as a jr)

WR - Dejuan Miller: Ht: 6'5 200 lbs, Metuchen, NJ (Forty: 4.5 secs Bench max: 235 pounds Squat max: 395 pounds)

DE/DL - Monte Houston: 6'5" 250 lbs. Washington Twp, NJ (4.9 forty and ill find out more on him - he lives like 15 mins away from me)

DT/DL - Jarel Lowry: 6'4" 275 lbs. Paterson, NJ (4.88 forty with a 625 squat max and 295 bench. 50 tackles and 6 sacks as a JR)

OLB/DE - Douglas Alston: 6'3" 215 lbs. Paterson, NJ (4.5 forty, 66 tackles & 12.5 sacks as a JR with a 3.8 GPA)

ATH - Michael Kuhn: 5'10" 166 lbs. Bridgewater, NJ (4.44 secs, 37 in Vertical, and 4.06 shuttle. Bench 240, squat 390)

If you have anymore NJ players on our radar. let me know

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ziggy. There are so many NJ guys this year on our radar, it's nice to have them all in one place. However, IMO you should add Jarel Lowery to this list as well. He's a DL prospect.

:lol: If we got all those D prospects that would make our class a success.

Guest shark83
I think we'll def. need one for Illinois/Chicago given all the kids on ND's radar this year.

Shark you ready for the Duke game tonight?? We need this one BAD!!!

Yes sir.

First time Duke's been out of Top 25 in a long time. :evil:

Yes - send CW and a few assistants to hit NJ and FL, get say a CB to go after Filer and Floyd and a few of the Ohio kids, then look at CA.

By the way, I can't remember what the consensus was on Reuland's brother. Does he get an offer? I thought I remember people saying he was solid and just noticed ND is one of his favorites on Rivals.

Nice ziggy. There are so many NJ guys this year on our radar, it's nice to have them all in one place. However, IMO you should add Jarel Lowery to this list as well. He's a DL prospect.

:lol: If we got all those D prospects that would make our class a success.

With so many in NJ and the recent success of Rutgers, how will we fare?

I'm really really hoping the Big East gets exposed this year....sincerely!

i think we have a good shot with a lot of the players listed if we go after them. if we lay back then rutgers might swoop in and pick 'em up, but this year is a good year for jersey football in terms of talent, so rutgers will get their fair share of prospects as well.

Even with the recent success of Rutgers, I think we'll continue to see ND get its fair share of top talent in NJ. The only thing they've got going for them is location. Other than that they really can't compete with ND. Not to mention idk how many NJ kids really grow up Rutgers fans, they've sucked for a LONG time.

Offensive guys especially will probably easier for us to recruit. As long as CW keeps the pipeline open we are going to be just fine :D

Even with the recent success of Rutgers, I think we'll continue to see ND get its fair share of top talent in NJ. The only thing they've got going for them is location. Other than that they really can't compete with ND. Not to mention idk how many NJ kids really grow up Rutgers fans, they've sucked for a LONG time.

Offensive guys especially will probably easier for us to recruit. As long as CW keeps the pipeline open we are going to be just fine :D

im from jersey and the majority of the people here still dont like Rutgers. the kids that are gonna go there imo are the ones who dont want to go to far from home. its the only div 1 FB school in the area.