so did Marc Tyler end up signing??

Guest irisheyes51020

Guest irisheyes51020

i figured with the commitment of Joe McKnight he has to reconsider right?? the depth chart got even MORE crowded than it already was...just a thought though, i guess the question is if he didnt sign is it too late for a switch?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heismancaliber

he signed, besides in the case of Tyler its not like him and McKnight are similar style RB's i'm sure he's thinking he'll play the Lendale White role and McKnight will be Bush. Don't quite know where that leaves the 12 other 5 star RB's though (other than transferring to other places thats for sure)

Guest fighton2007

the RB situation at SC is not as crowded as everyone makes it out to be.

1. 2 of the RBs are injury-prone and will probably not play much, if at all .. (h. dennis + m. coleman)

2. USC is used to running a 2-back system (bush + white)

thunder = bradford + broderick green

lightning = Mcknight + moody + CJ Gable + Stafon Johnson

3. Marc tyler had a really bad injury and might need to redshirt next year, creating another year of separation

4. either CJ Gable or STafon Johnson will be moved to defense .. Gable might be moved as he was recruited as an ATH, expecting to be a Safety or CB.

5. SC uses its FB a lot in its offense... bradford, b. green and havili will line up at FB quite a bit next year

6. Too much talent is never a problem.

Guest fighton2007

If there is one position DEEPER than RB at SC, it would be LB. Tyler most likely will not move to LB.

SC already has 8 LBs returning this year who were in the top 100 of their recruiting class, not counting the 2 LBs they recruited this year, one of which was chris galippo.

Guest NDLawJAG
If there is one position DEEPER than RB at SC, it would be LB. Tyler most likely will not move to LB.

SC already has 8 LBs returning this year who were in the top 100 of their recruiting class, not counting the 2 LBs they recruited this year, one of which was chris galippo.

That i agree with....

i agree, i heard something about him being a safety when they played on ESPN, but I know their one safety is a frosh, so who knows. I know they had a safety transfer outa there (antwine perez) i live 5 mins from him, he went to MD i believe. I think USC also got a true safety from Oaks Christian that played w/JC and MT

Guest heismancaliber

if we land a stud QB in the 08 class i wouldn't be surprised to see one of our QB's transfer so i mean it happens to the best of them

i think someone will transfer after the starter is named. they might stay through the year, but i doubt it. the good thing about sharpley is that he plays baseball, so he'll probably stay. i think d. jones or frazer will transfer if clausen gets the job.

Evan who? That's what I thought. I would be extremely suprised if all three of the other QB's graduate from ND. At least one of them is gone. I also would be suprised if the "named" starter for this upcoming season was still the starter 2 years from now. With that much talent at QB, we don't need to accept errors. We haven't had this problem in a LONG while.

Evan who = Evan Sharpely will not be the opening day qb in 2007.

On espn.com CW did an interview replacing Brady Quinn. CW talked about his three qb's and how he's going to prep them for the upcoming spring and season. Not how he is going to prep four qb's.

(as I remember it :shock: )