Friday Pep Rally

Guest SirJohn

Guest SirJohn

:D Any DD guy going to the Pep Rally friday? If so it would be nice if you posted reactions here at DD. :D I say this cause of extreme selfish need to know and impatient waiting for some AP report the next day. :D

I read they might get up to 50,000 people. Joe Montana as MC.

Also would be interesting to know if the Montana childs family appears. Things like that.

This has to be a weekend to rock the football world :D

Guest domehead

Sir...there is a slight possibility I might be attending the pep rally...I will definetly keep you posted on that expirience if it does happen. GO IRISH

Guest SirJohn

:D Thanks domehead. I think all DD would be interested.

I know it's the GAME itself that is important. :D

However, hype...gloating rights?? Whatever.

I do recall Press-fans boasting Urban's Florida intersquad spring game drew about 50,000. ND's Blue Gold game drew not much of a crowd notice on a freezing day.

Those same fair weather fans are now gumbling over Florida's loss :D

I can't ever recall ND being so exciting.

Guest domehead

no you are right Sir, Our IRISH have everyone involved with our ND nation of fans pumped to no extreme..this is the prime situation for us to make a statement..we know it... the fans know it...and most of all, them pretty boys from California know it..you can not tell me that they are not feeling the jitters..of course they are going to everytime they play the IRISH..but for some reason this game is different..the past is the past ..we have licked our wounds and they have already healed...the coaches confidence has made its way through the veins of our team and our fans...we know the stats this team is putting up..we know about their talent...and we are looking forward to chance to again make some history..they are truly ripe for the pickin' come this Saturday in South Bend...heh heh heh...I cant wait. ...GO IRISH

Guest SirJohn

:D Domehead....ONE HELLUVA POST. :D You expressed it perfectly. :D

I bet everyone and his mother is trying to get into Coach Weis Presser today. :D

I know USC is tough but agree they have to have some jitters. Sure is not like the old days. Added fun is knowing USC faces Ty's Washington next week. :lol: :lol:

Guest SirJohn

Notre Dame Football Luncheon And Pep Rally Video/Audio Will Be Broadcast Live On http://www.und.com

Irish fans will get one additional free sneak peek at current and future Fighting Irish All-Access features.

Oct. 12, 2005

The University of Notre Dame official athletic web site, http://www.und.com, will offer live audio and video coverage of this weekend's Notre Dame football luncheon and pep rally free of charge. Due to increased demand for access to both events (the luncheon is sold out and pep rally has been moved to Notre Dame Stadium - weather permitting), http://www.und.com will offer these two events free one final time.

In the future, the football pep rally and luncheon will join the rest of Notre Dame's offerings under Fighting Irish All-Access.

Links for the video/audio coverage will not appear on http://www.und.com until Friday morning. The links appear on the front page of the site. The pep rally will be broadcast no matter the location (it will return to the Joyce Center in inclement weather).

The football luncheon will begin at 12 noon on Friday (11 a.m. on the east coast) and will offer special guests, player interviews and an interview with Notre Dame head coach Charlie Weis. Friday will mark the first-ever internet broadcast of the luncheon, which is sold out.

The pep rally will begin at 6 p.m. Friday evening (5 p.m. on the east coast) with the team entering Notre Dame Stadium (or the Joyce Center) at 6:30 p.m. The Michigan State pep rally was also streamed live on http://www.und.com.

Both links could be activated before the actual start times of each event. While the picture will be live, the event will not start until the appointed time.

Please click on the following link for more information on Fighting Irish All-Access.

Guest SirJohn

Ha! Ha! Champion. :lol: For a game their own people are calling over hyped they are kinda contributing to hypeness. :D Ah No cable so maybe the link will bring it on computer. I'll give it a whack anyway. Be cool to see that. Oh Jeese I just realized if telivised I hope some of the guest speakers or such don't give USC locker board materials. :roll:

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Champ, you are correct, the Pep Rally will be televised on ESPN. Has that ever happened before??? Who's irrelevant now beotch! GO IRISH!

Guest SirJohn

I do go back a ways :roll: And because I am a Notre Dame fan what I will say here will sound suspect because it come s from me.

There never has been this level of interst in any ND game I ever saw. Back then each state may have had an ND Alumi chapter and unless you were in New York or Chicago little ND news.

Say ND Miami all you want even then this is incredeible. Some might well be the increase in Media, the internet and sheer speed news gets out. Fan sights like DomersDomaine here are an added pleasure for Notre Dame Fans to mingle and cheer the team on.

Go Irish!