Aldridge Video

Guest Ryan

Guest Snatchy_McPants

"Make" the tackle???? He made something, but it'll take a washing machine to get it out of his drawers. Great clip, that's what I'm talking about!

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Yeah, it's scary when you think that he was just a high school junior in that clip. He's still got a one more season to improve his technique and put on a couple pounds BEFORE he gets to ND. Can't wait to see him play this fall, I'll definitely do an article about what I see.

Guest Snatchy_McPants

By the way, does this mean you will have video clips available for all recruits? That would definitely be a great addition to the site.

If I can get them, they're kinda hard to come by free. That's why I'm going to have a recruiting team to help me out in searching the internet.

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Well, I can't make any promises, but I'll start poking my nose around online and see if I can dig anything up. Not sure where to start looking, but I do have a knack for finding things.

Always start at the recruits home page. Usually they'll have their own website. That's where I found Bartley Webbs video. Go to bartleywebb.com and click video.

Any searching would help a lot. Thanks.